Secret 20 : And So I Hate You

Shin Hye closed her door as she lean her back against it. Her heart were racing, beating fast against her chest. She wanted to cry but she remind herself that it was useless to cry for him.

Shin Hye was about to walk toward her bed when she heard someone knocked her door. Thinking that it was her mother, she opened her door immediately.

"Eom- " Shin Hye's eyes widened when she saw him.

"Shin Hye-ya. "

Shin Hye's facial expressions changed.  She closed her door but Minho's hand and foot blocked it.

"Shin Hye-ya, wait a minute! Let me in!" He begged with his whole body trying to enter Shin Hye's room.

"Just go. I don't want to see you. Just go!"

Shin Hye to no avail had to let Minho entered her room. Shin Hye stepped aside, glaring at Minho.

Minho became tongue-tied. Words couldn't form nor to be said. Their eyes met as a rush of emotions could be felt by both of them.

Minho was anxious as he saw her eyes. He couldn't guess her emotions anymore. She hide it well. Or she doesn't have any emotions left for him, which he afraid so much.

"Shin Hye-ya... I'm-" Minho took a step, trying to hold Shin Hye's arm, but Shin Hye took one step back, avoiding his touch.

"Don't."

Minho glued at his place. He let out a sighed, eyes still boring in Shin Hye's glassy orb. "I'm sorry."

"Don't." Shin Hye took once step back again, trying to distance herself from him.

Despite the distance, Minho take a small steps toward Shin Hye. "I'm really really sorry.. So much."

"I said no!" Shin Hye shout as her eyes closed when Minho wanted to grab her arms into his embrace. A drop of tears rolled down helplessly on her cheek.

Her tears pains his heart. Ignoring her warn, he pulled her into his embrace. "I'm so sorry... " He whispered.

Shin Hye try to break free from his hug. She doesn't wanted to lose just like that. Her heart can not forgive him too easy just like that. But ..... Her heart couldn't lied although her body shows the opposite.

"Please forgive me....."

Shin Hye's fingers balled into fist. Slowly she started to hit Minho's chest. "I hate you..... I hate you..."

Minho just let her tiny fist to hit him if it could make her forgive him. "I'm sorry... Mianhae Shin Hye-ya..." He whispered more apologize to her, hoping it would work like a magic.

"I hate you...."

"Please don't hate me..."

One hit... "I hate you..."

Two hit... "I hate you so much...."

Three hit... "I hate you!" Her tears burst as her fingers gripped Minho's shirt. Her other hand falls helplessly by her side.

The last hit... "I missed you, pabo." Her cries turned into sobs.

Minho couldn't bear his heart to look at her crying like that. He pulled her closer, tightened his hug. "Please don't cry..."

"You lied...."

"I know... I'm sorry..."

"You left me.... You lied.... You let me alone....." Shin Hye said between her sobs. She let both of her hands falls as she lean against Minho's embrace. His warmth as always, comfort her no matter how sad her before.

"You broke our promises. "She said with her hoarse voice.

Feeling that her body has began to relax in his embrace, Minho let out a thankful sigh. He carefully run his hand against her hair, patting it slowly, calming her down. "I'm sorry I broke our promises... I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, hmm?"

Shin Hye didn't answered. She let her tears rolled down soaking his shirt with him hugging her in his embrace. Both of them just stay like that,  trying to find each others comfort and sincerity.

"Shh.... Please don't cry."

"I hate you."

Minho nodded, admitting every word that she said. "I know. I hate me too."

Shin Hye has stopped crying and has calmed down a bit. Feeling embarrassed, she awkwardly tried to push Minho as she took two steps back which make her almost tripped herself.

Minho catch her right away, helping her to balance herself on her feet. Minho let out a chuckled as he ruffled her crown. "Still clumsy as ever."

Shin Hye blushed. No! It's not the time for this. Shin Hye fight away her feelings as she shot a cold glare to Minho. Clearing her throat, she walked toward the door as she opened it. "Please leave. I've heard enough. "

Minho's brows furrowed with puzzled. He thought she's giving him the chance to explain. But she makes everything turned into square again.

"No you don't. Just please let me explain, eo?"

Shin Hye shook her head, disagreed. Just then her eyes catch thr spot of her tears on Minho's shirt. Again, her face heated. "A.. about earlier... I was just getting carried away. I'm sorry. Now, you can go."

Minho let out a sigh. He pulled Shin Hye to his side, his other hand pushed the door closed. He then pulled Shin Hye to her bed, forcing her to sit down. He then pulled a chair for himself as he sat on it, in front Shin Hye - face to face.

"Look, I know you're angry and disappointed with me. But please give me a chance to explain myself. Please, Shin Hye-ya."

Shin Hye just shut her lips up. She didn't said anything but she do wanted to hear everything from him.

Reading her expression, Minho continued. "I've broke up with Suzy month ago."

Shin Hye was dazed at first before her eyes widened, lips apart. "But why? " Something across her mind as she shot a dirty look to him . "So that's why you avoid me, aren't you? She told you that I wanted both of you to break up. Am I right?"

Minho groaned when he heard her accused him. "Ya! What do you think am I? A rubbish?"

Shin Hye gave him a pointed look. Minho sighed in defeated. "Yeah you are right. I am."

Shin Hye smiled triumphantly at his own declaration.

"I broke up with her because I don't want to hurt her and truth to be told... " Minho paused. He looked straight into her eyes as he tried to arrange the sentence inside his mind. He doesn't wanted her to get the wrong idea or to be exact, he doesn't want to make her burdened with all things that he said after this.

Shin Hye heart was again, skipped a beat. The way Minho was looking into her eyes making her heart beating faster. She wad afraid that he could heard her own heartbeat.

"... It was because of someone that has make my heart waver."