Secret 19 : I'm Pabo

Airport

Minho and Driver Oh landed to Korea at 5:43 p.m. . Minho's face was gloomy for some reasons ; he doesn't want to go back yet.

"Finally... " Driver Oh was undeniably happy to come back to Korea again much more than Minho who was sulking beside him.

Driver Oh smirked at his young master's mood. It's not like his mood is better at China, but worst than this. He glance at their luggage as he was planning something. Something to prevent Minho to run away, again.

"Doryeonnim, "

Minho turned to his driver, lowering his sunglasses to his nose. "What is it?" He noticed that Driver Oh was struggling, as is in pain. "Wae? Do you need to use bathroom?"

Driver Oh nodded. "Ne. Can you please help me to collect our luggage? I can't hold it anymore, doryeonnim."

Minho quickly ushered him to the toilet. "Go. I can handle it. "

Before he go, Driver Oh took Minho's clutches. "I'll help you to bring your clutches since our luggage is big and heavy and one hand is not enough. " He then dash to the toilet - nope, parking lot.

Minho didn't questions anything. But as he wanted to raise his foot to walk, he realized something. "Car key! " He shouted, but Driver Oh never turned his back. "I'll just wait for him later."

Few minutes later...

After he took their luggage, Lee Minho spare no other times but to the exit. He exited the airport just to saw Driver Oh waiting for him in the car.

Driver Oh stepped down from the car, helping Minho to put the luggage into the car boot.

"Did you already finished your business, ahjusshi?"

Driver Oh just smiled at him, nodding his head twice. "Ne, doryeonnim. We need to hurry since samonim is waiting for you."

Minho let out a small sigh at the mentioned of his mother. Sure he missed her, but something told him that there's more behind this trip. And he has bad hunch to it.

Minho took his clutches at the dashboard as soon as he landed his bottom to his seat. He better to sit in front beside Driver Oh than behind. He prefers it that way through. As he rummaging his clutches, his eyebrows narrowed. "Ahjusshi, where is my passport?"

Driver Oh started the engine. He looked at Minho as he smirked. "It's down, down, down there in the earth."

Minho's eyes widened in realization. "You hide it? Seriously ahjusshi? God!"

Driver Oh grinned. He drive steadily to their destination. "It's the order from your father, doryeonnim. I can't disobey it. "

Minho slams his back against the seat. "Damn it."

*---*

"My son!"

Mrs. Lee ran toward her son and pulled him into her tight embrace. "Eomma missed you so much."

Minho also hugged his mother, finally he can feels home. His mother is his home. "I missed you too. "

Minho parted away with his mother when he realized his father was standing behind them. He bowed in respect to his father. "I'm back, abeoji."

Mr. Lee nodded. He then raised a brow when he looked at his son who was frowning at him. "What?"

"Abeoji, my passport."

Mr. Lee shrugged his shoulder. He averted his gaze to Driver Oh. "Driver Oh, bring doryeonnim luggage to inside. "He ordered him and the driver immediately obeyed it.