Secret 15 :

Shin Hye and the Kim's siblings has came back from the China to Korea. Shin Hye has given a week off from Woobin since they have successfully launching their product at China last week.

So here she was, spending her time on her bed, doing nothing. Her parents was not home at that time so she decided to lazy around for today.

She was deep in thought as her hands playing with her phone. She has been trying to contact Lee Minho since last week but to no avail. He didn't answer her calls nor replying her text. She was getting frustrated all over again with many bad thoughts running through her mind.

Did I do something wrong to him?

Did he getting married and left the country? Her heart clenched at the thought.

Oppa, are you throwing me away, now?

Pabo Lee Minho! At least leave me a text can't you?

Shin Hye kicking the air out of frustration. She never has time to visit the Lee manor since she has been busy. She then pulled herself up, sitting on the bed. She huffed as her bang flied a little.

"I've make my mind. I'll go to his house no matter what." She said to herself with a determine voice.

Shin Hye jumped from her bed as she makes her way downstairs. She then exited her house as she walked to the Lee manor.

Shin Hye took a deep breath before she entered the gate. She walked a bit more to the door. She rang the bell without any second thought. But as soon as she heard the doorbell sound, she regret it. She hit her own head, totally regretting her action.

"Pabo Park Shin Hye! What will you say if you meet him later eo? Stupid!"

Shin Hye was about to turn her heels when the door opened. She bit her lower lip, silently praying that it was not Minho who was in the front door.

"Eo? Shin Hye-ya. What bring you here?"

To her relief it was Mrs. Lee who opened the door. But she also felt a slight disappointment when she didn't saw Minho.

Shin Hye smiled to Mrs. Lee as she bowed in respect.

"Annyeonghaseyo, auntie. Is Minho oppa at home? He didn't answer his phone. " Since a week ago. But she didn't said it out loud. She doesn't wanted Mrs. Lee to see how desperate she was.

Mrs. Lee tilted her head in confusion. "It's been almost two weeks since Minho went to China. He didn't tell you? Not in a million day he wouldn't tell you, isn't he?"

He was in China for almost two week? Yet he didn't tell me anything. Not even a single clue. Jerk!

Shin Hye tried to control her disappointment as she forced a smile. "O-oh. I forgot. I thought he has came back. " Shin Hye quickly bowed to Mrs. Lee and excuse herself. "I'm sorry auntie, I need to go now. E-eomma probably searching for me now. " Shin Hye didn't wasted any time as she exited the house.

Mrs. Lee just watched Shin Hye leaving the house with a worried expression. She could tell the sadness from her eyes. "Aigoo.. Minho-ya, what did you do to the poor Shin Hye? "

Mrs. Lee entered the house as she heard the phone ringing. It was her husband. Mr. Lee has depart to China 3 days ago to check on Minho's work at their branch there. As far as she knew, Minho has cause something there, something that related to the company.

"Yeobeoseyo, ne yeobo."

"Can you fetch me from airport tomorrow? Driver Oh need to stay here longer, Minho needed him here. "