Secret 14 : Hangover

Minho entered his room, almost sobering up. Ignoring the dried blood on the corner of his lip, he threw himself on the bed. All the things that happened tonight with him and Woobin was making himself caught in a deep thought.

He was mentally exhausted by everything that happened. How come everything turn so complicated like this? He doesn't have the answer. For now, he just wanted to be a coward.

He took out his phone. He just remembered how it vibrate nonstop at the club. His brows narrowed when he saw the caller. It was Shin Hye.

Missed call(s) from Shin Hye -  27 calls.

Minho was worried if something bad happened to her for her to call him nonstop like that. He was about to redial her number when his phone rang. It was Shin Hye. Without wasting any second, he picked up the phone.

Minho wanted to open his lips to asked if she was okay but her drunken sobs make him silence.

"Oppa... Where are you? I didn't read the letter and will never. I want you to tell me right by yourself. " Shin Hye paused as she sobs.

Hearing her cries make Minho's gripped on the phone tightened. But still, he didn't say anything.

"I don't know why I'm crying like this. You're not going to die right?" Thinking about it make her cried out loud.

Minho silently chuckled. She must thought something bad has happened to him.

"W-when will you come back oppa...... Eo? I already missed you, you stupid. I...."

Without himself realized, his heart was racing crazily. He wait for Shin Hye to continue her words.

"Damn the drink..... But still oppa, this is unfair ..... I..... I, "

Minho felt nervous all of sudden. Seolma.. She .... No she wouldn't say that.

Slowly her eyes closed, the phone was still on her ear. ".....pabo... I need you.. "

Minho can feel his heart dropped to his stomach. But then, his eyes widened.

"L-love you... pabo. " she passed out. Her head hurt so much because of the alcohol she had and the stressed that she felt make her overwhelmed until she passed out.

Lee Minho can't hide his smile. He heard a soft snore from the other line. "Pabo..... Don't cry and sleep tight."

Minho cut the phone as he put it aside. His smile slowly faded away. "Mianhae Shin Hye-ya. I hope you'll forget about me."

After he hang out, he cleaned the dried blood on him before he headed to bed. He was completely knocked out, not just by the alcohol, but also exhaustion.

*---*

Next morning...

Knock! Knock! Knock knock!!!

"Yah, Park Shin Hye, wake up!" A deep voice who was belong to Woobin can be heard outside Shin Hye's room.

Knock! Knock!

"Rise and shine, eonnie!" And now it was Jiwon's voice who was trying to wake her up.

Being a light sleeper she was, Shin Hye stirred on her sleep. She took a moment to open her eyes as the hangover hit her like a hammer. She groaned when she felt the headache. "I shouldn't drunk myself again."

Jiwon, being mischievous as always knocking the door nonstop. "Eonnie! Rise and shine!" She then heard Shin Hye's voice from inside telling her to wait. She looked at Woobin who was looking at her displeased. Jiwon ignored it and instead she grinned. "She wake up."