Epilogue

Two days after that night, I went to the mother of Kyron's child and gave her half of the money. His son, Keyon looked like the spitting image of him. I knew Kyron would have wanted to make sure his son was taken care of. Staring at the child only brought tears to my eyes. It was sad that he would never remember how great of a person his father was.

Four months later....

"This is your class schedule, thanks for enrolling with us this fall." The counselor smiled.

Grabbing the sheet of paper, I left the office and walked outside, to the beautiful campus lawn. The air was crisp and clear as the sun rays pierced through the clouds. Wind began to blow, causing my schedule to fly away.

"I'll get that!" This tall guy called, grabbing my paper before the breeze could take any farther. "Here you go." He smiled handing it to me. 

"Thanks."

I began to walk off and he followed me.

"Can I get your name?"

"My name is Love."

"Love?"

"Yes." I spoke clutching my backpack.

"Well, can I call you sometimes, Love?"

"I'm really trying to work on myself, nothing personal."

"Oh, oh I understand. See you around campus sometimes, then."

"That will work." I smiled.

     The End

Thank you so much for reading! I truly hope you enjoyed this story! It took me a while to finish but I just wanted everything perfect. Thanks to everyone who commented and voted. Silent readers Thank you too! It really meant a lot to me!

-Much LOVE