|🌸|first impressions|🌸|

[Authors note: When in Italics with no quotation marks, that's for music playing in the background with lyrics. ]

Izuku Midoriya

-Narrators Point Of View-  It was another day, for F/n L/n

It was another day, for F/n L/n. The sun is shining soothingly on your [S/C] skin,you wore your [F/C] High waist jean shorts that are actually super comfy, giving the feature of your curves you've had but are now fully embraced, and a T-shirt that has one of your favorite musicals with the logo. Just minding your business, walking your Doggo [P/N] in the seasons of Autumn. You and your dog are just walking a few laps around the park.

"All right [Dogs name] let's find a place to rest." You sighed as you both walked to the nearest bench. You were very tired after all, due to You see your dog seeing some food, they started whimpering softly to very soft to very very very very loud as a old school composer says. 'FORTISSISSIMO!' Than they did a yowl. You whispered. "Don't even think about it dog." They growled lowly, and couldn't take it anymore. They ran off. You groaned and ran after your mongrel. "[dog name]! Get back here!" Chasing your best friend. It was a pain. It's like taking care of a baby but worse. The baby can't talk, you have to train them and so much more.

That pooch of yours was running around the city for 45 minutes. Your mutt even ran through a villain attack, you don't know how they got their way across, but they for sure did.. You yelled their name, jumping on top of people, that didn't even stop you, yes it'll get you on the news, or social media, you knew that, but in reality you just wanted your furry best friend. It wasn't a choice, it was a instinct. You didn't decide, your body just moved.. your body moved all on its own. "Excuse me! Excuse pardon me! Sorry about that! excuse me! Just a girl trying to get her dog!" You chirped awkwardly and snorted. Than after a few seconds you were over it. "[Doggos Name] !!—Ooh I love your shirt! Where'd you get it?" You asked being distracted. Than after all of that shiet, you continued to run and jump through the crowd of citizens.

-Timeskip Brought To You Shota Aizawa's Salty and pettiness chart!-

After all of that time running through the villain attack, you lost sign of [Doggo name]. You sighed and walked around the entire city! THE WHOLE CITY! Asking questions, except your parents work, or friends, or the people they know.. .

-At the meantime with Izuku-

Izuku was wearing a red flannel shirt, with a white shirt, blue jeans and his favorite and usual pair of shoes his red sneakers. The freckled face boy was taking a nice walk alone. He didn't know about anything. He was just on his phone not wanting to deal with anyone.. As of now, Izuku lays down on the bench while looking up at the sky. Admiring the view, as he slowly starts dozing off to the sound of the birds chirping, your canine is in front of him, licking his face, panting. "I-I'm gonna be the worlds greatest hero...just..just you wait." He mumbled. Drooling slightly.