Chapter 13

Dedicated to uforoabasi for her amazing covers and for being my wattpad bestie,she made the cover above,she's the sweetest being ever. ❤

Catherine's POV

I looked at the drawing closely and I saw the person,realization dawned on me slowly...

Natasha!!!

Michael drew Natasha! Wow was what I could say. I saw Michael striding towards me and then he sighted the book with me,I could see the shocked expression and then gradually he looked shy that I had discovered his secret.

"You like Natasha?" I said it more like a statement than a question. He rubbed his hand on his neck nervously, I discovered it could be his habit when he was shy.

"Yeah,I like her a lot " Michael replied slowly and still nervous.

I was quite shocked at the revelation and equally happy since I didn't want him to develop feelings for me.

"I know its crazy"he broke the silence " because all I do is piss her off and annoy her always but that's the only way I can talk to her" Michael said smiling awkwardly.

"Thank God ,I thought you had feelings for me" I said slowly and smiling.

"No oh" he exclaimed smiling "I just like you as a friend and I always see you alone and i also needed a true friend moreover George likes you a lot" Michael said smirking.

"How do you know that?" I asked him trying to stop myself from smiling.

"Am a guy sweedy" he replied and added a wink before moving to his seat when our chemistry teacher walked in.

George's POV

Catherine was still mad at me for what happened and I was also mad at myself and now she was always with that Michael ...is not like am jealous, ok am jealous and its not my fault, Catherine was driving me crazy and now another guy was taking her away from me,right before my eyes. Probably the feelings would go away.

I had just returned from school and I slumped on my bed very tired but not too tired to listen to some songs. I logged into my Facebook account and I found many people online and just then a message came in.

Josh
Hey

Me
Xup bro

Josh
Cool and you.

Me
Same

Josh
Just wanted to ask you about Catherine

Me
What's up
with her😏

Josh
Are you guys
having issues😦

Me
Yeah,kinda

I wasn't ready to discuss it so I went offline and tried to focus on the song,after having my bath,I had lunch and then I slept off. When I woke up,it was already dark...well I guess I slept too much.

I sat up slowly on my bed and allowed my thoughts to wander endlessly before my door was swung open by Natasha who was looking dressed to kill.

"Have you ever heard of the word knocking and another one called privacy?" I askedstressing the two words and rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, look am not ready for your sassy attitude, am going to a party" she replied and sat on my bed,she was wearing a red gown that was short and showing off her long legs, her makeup was light and her hair tied in a bun.