Finally... Outside The Forest

A/N.

It's been, uhm,5 or 6 days I think. I lost count, but anyway. Here is another boring chapter. Hope ya' like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Mizuki's pov*(a/n. Yes, I am finally using her pov. For the first time in forever~!)

It's late midnight and I couldn't sleep with these people around me, they are still strangers. Though I offered them food and a place to stay for the night, it is only how I show people hospitality and generosity. It doesn't mean that I trust them. It takes courage and time to gain my trust, and these people have them....

'Mother... Is it them?? The one you said that will free me from this place and show me the world?? I've been waiting for 2000 years.. That I wish I was dead they took so long. But now, they're here. I just hope they are the one... I just hope they'll free me..'

I thought as I stare at the group with hope and sadness lingering in my eyes. The red-haired young lady, Princess Yona, was the reincarnation of Hiryuu if I am correct. She reminds me of Hiryuu, they share the same kindness and loving personality. As for the Dragon Warriors, they resemble a lot about Abi, Gu-En and Shu-Ten. Zeno didn't changed a bit. You are probably wondering how I knew them, well, to be exact. I met Hiryuu once, he crossed through this forest once two thousand years ago. He was alone and he accompanied me for a short period of time before he goes and continue his journey, he promised me that one day, he'll come back and get me out of this place. But just then, after waiting for a long period of time, I just heard from her that he was now in peaceful place.. Resting forever in his paradise... At first I thought that maybe she was only saying that he has found his own home, but as time pass by. I met Abi, the Seiryuu, I asked him where Hiryuu was, but he burst in tears and said that he saidthat he was dead. Hiryuu was dead. He stayed with me for a couple of months, as he decided to travel and see the world. Soon after, the Dragon warriors all died. And I was left alone, in this forest.... Waiting for Hiryuu or as his reincarnation to free me.

As I continue to stare at them, I then turned my gaze to the burning lights in the sky. The stars was the only one that keeps me happy for the past thousand of thousands years. I was staring at them as I felt a hot on my eyes.. This wierd feeling of sadness, and my eyes wet. I do not knkw such thing but I always feel hot in my eyes and my cheeks wet.

I let them fall down to my cheeks as I slowly fall asleep on one of the tree branches

****Next Day****

*Thud!!* O-ow! I mean, what is that?? I suddenly woke up when I heard a thud from the tree I was sleeping on.

"Hey, Dragon Empress!! Come down! The princess would like to have a word with you."a word?? I tilted my head slightly to the right as if I was showing Hak, the princess' guard, that I was confused.

"*Sigh* Just come down."I jumped off the branch I was sleeping on and landed perfectly infront of him. And since i'm only 5'4", I was looking up to him as he look down to me.

"Man, aren't so small and fragile looking porceline doll to be the Dragon Empress?"this human dares to insult me and my powers? I only looked at him as I walked away to find the princess. And I know just where she might be.

"O-oi!! Where are you going?!"Hak yelled.

"To the princess.... To Hiryuu.."I whispered the last part.

"She's in th---!!"I cut him of by saying, "The small pond, where most birds and animals rest."

"Y-yeah..."I nevee knew the Princess' guard would stutter. Especially from him.

As I walked away, I saw Yoon and the others fixing their stuffs. They seemed to notice me but I just kept on walking as I reached the pond.

There, I saw the princess playing with some animals. Mostly dears and birds.(A/N. Snow white hehhe. But since Yona has red hair. Snow White with Red Hair, she kind of reminds me of Shirayuki-hime.)

"You want to speak with me??"I asked startling her.

"Oh my, it's just you Mi--- Ryū No Kõgõ(Dragon Empress). Yes, I have a request... or rather offer for you."this is it, mother.... I'm finally going to be free..

"What is it that you want to offer, Reincarnatiin of Hiryuu??"I asked, trying to keep my nervousness to myself and my beating heart to calm a bit.

"I.. we want you to come with us... If you agree, we'll free you and shoe you the world... But in exchange, I want you to help us."help?? "Help us, defeat the Dark Dragon..."D-Dark Dragon? H-he's alive?

That can't be!! I killed him!! I killed him that's why I was sent here to be locked up!! And only to be freed by someone jewel at heart, but as mighty and courageous as a Lion. And here she is, standing before me.

"Yes... I agree to join your journey, and help you defeat the Dark Dragon."
I said without hesitasion. I must finish what I started, he can not harm Hiryuu... Not on my watch.

"Alright!! We have the Dragon Empress with us!! Defeating Dark Dragon will be a piece of cake!!"that's what they say. I almost died when I fought him... I may be alive, but in exchange... I was caged in this place.

I watched the Princess as she excitedly told the others how I agreed to accompany them... This group, is just so pure. I will protect them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here you have it guys. If you are dissapointed, I deeply apologize. I can't think of a better chapter, and school is keeping me busy. So hope you understand.

~Aeia