I showed you (Part 1)

"Please don't leave me...I love you." Nala tightly holds onto her pillow while burying her face into it. The sound of quick footsteps and slamming doors awaken her, fading the dream that she had. It felt too real for it to be a dream.

"Should we wake her up?" A hushed whisper asked. "Nah, give her a couple more minutes." Today was the day she had been waiting for all her life, a day she thought could only happen in a dream. Nala was moving to L.A with her two best friends.

She excitedly kicked the covers off of her and steps into the bathroom. She couldn't believe it. Nala finishes her shower and wraps a towel around her waist checking her phone.

From: valerbear To: Nala 7:49 am

Morning sunshine! Excited to move to L.A? :*

From: Nala To: Valerbear 7:50 am

You know it! Gotta go to school first. Ugh, I need to put some pants on baiiii. :D

Nala tosses her phone on the bed and runs into the closet to find some pants. Alright, this is my last day here in Texas. Mom's gonna pick us up and leave. Just wait a couple of hours and then it's making out with tob..I mean L.A time.

She wore a white 5SOS shirt and dark jeans with her hot pink vans. This was her style. Girls at her school would die over a broken nail, she would die over

a scratched CD. Typical girls. You could describe Nala as a super-awesome-mega-ultra-gamer. Nala looked into the mirror and runs her fingers through her hair. Time to go.

Running downstairs Nala grabs her skateboard by the door. Her dad was lazily sitting on the couch watching the old cartoon shows, chuckling. "Bye Dad! Where's mom?" Dad turns his head towards her and smiles.

"She's in her room packing. Oh remember Nala, we've talked to Antonio's and Valeria's parents they said it was okay for them to move in with us, and Mom's picking you guys up early."

Nala nods her head and walks out the door with her skateboard. She tosses it on the ground and hops onto it. She still couldn't believe she was moving with her two best friends in the whole wide world.

Hopefully they could meet their favorite Youtubers since vidcon was around in L.A. Left foot, stride! Right foot, stride! Nala's skateboard was very colorful with a splash of her favorite colors. Hot pink, ocean blue, purple and lime green. The logo was some panda melting with the lettering next to it, LRG.

A green traffic light turned red and Nala patiently waited next to a pole. Passing cars

zoomed by ready to face the day.

She stared at her vans which she loved. They were so hot pink they would glow in the dark and in the sunlight. Her friend Cody teased her by saying he was blind just by looking at them. Something hard pushed her on the ground, collapsing onto her. "Hey! Get off!" The boy quickly pulled himself off of her and brushed his shoulders while a group of his friends rushed to him. "Dude, what are you doing banging people this early? Jeez say you're sorry."

The boy's cheeks turned red and he looks at the ground. "Sorry..wait a sec, are you Diamond Lawd?" His eyes widened as he just saw one hundred dollars on the ground. "It is you!!" Nala stares blankly at him and his friends.

"Yep it's me, I gotta run guys. Nice bumping into you...literally." The boy turns around and looks at his friends with his mouth open.

He wore a black and red button up shirt with a dark pair of jeans. His hair flipped to one side looking like a wave. Oh well, she wouldn't see him again. The rest of his friends ran off along with him. Nala shrugged and decided to walk the rest of the way.