More Trouble

Nala stares at the tall slender bully that blocks her ticket from hell. "Well I was trying to get to third period." She moves to the left so does he. "what's stopping you?" Looking at the clock she starts to panic. "well a 5'8" giant is blocking my way." "Nobody likes you Nala. You'll be living in the streets when you're older! You're freakin' worthless."

Grinding her jaws together Nala launches at Kyle wrapping her arms around his waist and sending him to the ground. "Ahh!" His head hits the floor with a loud thud noise. Quickly pulling herself off of him she runs to third period class. A few people may of been trampled but all was okay. Nala looks behind her as she keeps running then a cold metal plate is pressed against her head and she falls backwards only seeing darkness.

"Nala? You awake?" Nala slowly opens her eyes but a blurring sight comes to view. "My head.....what happened?" She groans as her head throbs with swelling pain. "Witnesses claim that you were running and slammed your face into an open locker." Rubbing her sore jaw she glances at the clock. "I missed four classes?! I better get to Social Studies!" The nurse pulls out a sticky note and writes her signature on it giving it to Nala. "Your jaw should be feeling better but I'm sure you don't need ice." Grabbing her things she slips between the door. "Thanks Ms.Pate!"

Oh god, my jaw hurts! I got hit by a locker and now I'll get twice the beating by Kyle. Oh well. 3:15. I have all the time I need. She decides to walk slowly towards eighth period. Now things were complicated during the year with the teacher next door who also taught social studies. Mr. Armor. He hated her guts. Probably as much as Kyle. Nala hadn't done anything wrong but....just be Nala. She tried being nice to him and that backfired. He thought she was flirting with him and gave her In School Suspension (I.S.S for short)

for a whole week. Nala just shrugged the thought away and stopped in front of the door that led into social studies. She took a deep breath and peeked through the little window. Many students were in there then usual. "Hmm, what are they doing?" Looking closely through the door window she can see a projector on playing a film. Wild movements and flashing lights fills the room as students hold each other. "Heil Hitler!" They cover their eyes as a loud boom bursts through the speakers. World war 2 film! Should I watch it...nah.

Turning around she makes her way towards Mr.Lewis's class. Passing the restrooms a mirror reflects her. She notices a purplish black bruise on her cheek. "Holy crap! How wilI I explain this...more importantly how will I hide a giant bruise on my face?!" Nala quickly walks away from the mirror holding her cheek to hide the bruise. She finally makes it to Mr.Lewis's class and walks inside his classroom. Turning from his seat he notices Nala and smiles. "Hey! What's up?"

He opens his arms for her to hug him. She ducks below his arms and looks around the room. Quick distraction, quick distraction! Ah skeleton model. Nala gazes at the skeleton model. Some old bones probably glued together and hanged on a metal rod with a hook at the end. "Everything ok?" Mr.Lewis slowly sneaks towards Nala. She points at a part of the body while still hiding the bruise with her other hand. "Yeah, just looking at this...pelvis. Beautiful isn't it?" From the corner of her eye she sees him coming closer every step and takes small steps, trying to get away from him. "Yeah..very interesting." Within seconds he grabs Nala by the waist and removes her hand off her cheek. "Aww you poor baby what happened to you?" A burning feeling spreads through her face and she can feel her cheeks getting red. "N-nothing happened. Now let me go!" Nala playfully bats at his arm and smiles. "Seriously what happened?" He raises an eyebrow and folds his arms. Nala taps her fingers together and whistles turning away. "Well..I kinda ran into a locker." Mr.Lewis shakes his head and sits on the counter besides her. "You shouldn't of been running."

"I know, I know. But Kyle Rogers was being a douche and well I tackled him to the ground..probably leaving him unconscious. I ran away from him and looked back to see if he was following me but then I felt the locker smash into my face."

Small chuckles escape his mouth. "So Nala...What do you want to be when you grow up?" Nala taps her chin and stands up. "I want to be a magical disney princess!" She looks at Mr.Lewis with his mouth open. "Haha, just kidding. Maybe an artist. I like to draw."

"That suits you well."

Riiing! Nala grabs her bag and swings it onto her back. "Well see ya monday!" She wraps her arms around him and turns to leave. "Bye Don't do something

stupid!"

That's gonna be hard..

~How are my beautiful people doing? Ok, ok I'm sorry about the week delay but hey at least this chapter is longer than the rest..I think. I don't intend to make this a romantic teacher and student story 'cause...that stuff's weird. We all have those teachers we feel comfortable with and talk to them like you would to your other friends, right? Got it? No Teacher/Student story! I might do one :3. Jk. Tell your wattpad friends about this story or maybe tell their foreign Grandma's cousin's Dad's Uncle. They'd love this story. Thanks guys for reading this story and remember votes are appreciated! Also if you think something needs to be fixed or you might want to add to the story just message me. I love you all!

:*~