Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives

7:12. With 13 minutes to spare Nala enters the school and is greeted with a bright, kind Smile. "Good morning Nala," Mr. Lewis kindly grabs her hand and shakes it. "Hi." Nala tosses the empty Starbucks cup into a trashcan and holds the skateboard near her side. She awkwardly stares into his blue, crystal eyes and looks away. "uh..I gotta go" Nala heads towards the office door and looks behind her meeting with Mr.Lewis's eyes again. "Alright see ya later." Entering the office Nala hands her skateboard over to the receptionist. "Make sure no one takes it."

She walks out of the office and heads towards the gym with all the other seventh graders. Man, that was weird. Oh well, maybe Mr.Lewis is just being friendly... as always. Nala enters the gym slowly and spots a tall girl wearing a white leather jacket, lime green converse, her hair pulled into a side bun and a bright blue shirt sitting down with some other friends. Valeria! She pushes past the door and makes her way to her. "Wassup!" Nala says while brushing her bangs to the side.

"Hey! Aww man we only have 5 minutes left.." Valeria looks down at her binder and smiles. "Oh no..not again!" Nala brings her fingers up to her ears and tries plugging the sound out. "Omg! I'm gonna marry Niall one day and we're gonna have a kid named Harold! I LOVE One Direction! Ahh!"

All eyes turn towards Valeria and she falls silent. Thank god! Riiing! The sixth graders shuffle out of the gym and into the hallways. Nala and Valeria walk together to their class. "I'll see you third period, Kay?" "kay."

Both friends depart and head their ways. Once all the halls are empty Nala stops in her tracks. "How about we have some fun, eh?" An evil grin spreads across Nala's face as she grabs her IPhone finding a song to play. Hmm what about I Can Swing My Sword.. Pressing the play icon Nala runs down the hall singing along with Tobuscus loudly. "Do you like my sword, sword , sword my diamond sword sword!" With the volume turned up all the way Nala can slightly hear the steps of a teacher.

Turning the other way she quickly runs to her class in the 7th grade hallway. Nala finally reaches her class and turns the handle entering the classroom. "Nice of you to join us, Nala." Mr.Lewis says while turning his attention towards her.

"Sorry hallway traffic..you know.. seventh graders.."

Nala slowly walks to her desk looking at the floor. The announcements come on. "Good morning KMS! Hope you're ready for a fantastic day of learning! Please stand for the pledges." Ughh I'm too tired to get up. Nala sinks down into her desk and watches

the other students stand and say the pledges. She looks around the classroom as she catches Mr.Lewis's blue eyes and shivers. Nope not getting up. The pledges finally ended. Sighing, Nala lays her head down on her cold desk. The announcement came back on but this time it wasn't a student it was the principal. "Teachers and students we want to inform you that all electronics are to be turned off after announcements. Also we've had some complaints that a student has been running and playing music down the halls. If you know who or know information please report to me or staff. The student will get a big reward. Thanks and have a great day!" Crud..