Chapter Twenty-Nine | Amigo

Last Chapter:

 "I just wanted to say welcome. It's good to have you on the team amiga," he spoke. I went wide-eyed as Richard and Timothy sprinted towards my body as my knees buckled under my weight that was becoming harder and harder to keep up.

You have got to be kidding me.

Now:

---Dick's P.o.V.---

   Tim and I bolted towards Vivienne as she fell. We knew once we heard Jaime speak that it was a disaster waiting to happen. Tim caught her before she hit her head on the stone floor, and the rest of the team looked flabbergasted, eyes open as large as saucers, hands covering their mouths. It was only a matter of time before she came to, and we needed to be as prepared as we can be.

   "Red, call Robin! Now!" I yelled at Tim, surprising everyone with the change of tone in my voice, the usual happy, cheerful aura diminishing instantly.

   I may not find Vivienne.....endearing, but she's still my sister. Well, technically. Tim immediately pulled up the computer built into the forearm of his suit, calling Bruce and Damian for help. We need her back to Vivienne as fast as possible, I didn't know if Spanish-speaking Vivienne was hostile as Min.

 Vivienne bolted upright, her expression neutral. She assessed her surroundings, looking to us a clad in our overly colorful outfits. (A/n: Yes I'm using google translate, sorry)

"¿Quién me convocó? (Who summoned me?)" she asked, her voice a deathly calm. Any second now would be great, Little D. You know, before she tries to kill us all. After a still silence of me and Tim waiting desperately for Damian to arrive, and the rest of the group trying to wrap their heads around this. I was really starting to loathe deciding against learning Arabic.

     "Yo dije, ¿quién? (I said, who?)" she repeated, annoyance laced in her voice. Surprisingly, Blue sheepishly raised his hand, though still not entirely sure what he did. Vivienne smirked deviously, waltzing towards him with confidence in every movement. Not to say that Vivienne didn't exude confidence, she did, but it seemed like it increased ten-fold with this new personality. Once she was close enough, she grabbed Blue's jaw roughly, kissing him through his mask. I almost gagged at the sight, while Tim's jaw noticeably clenched. Aw, someone has a crush. I know what I'm gonna do when this get's all sorted out.

   "Gracias. Me recordaré que te mate el último. (Thanks, I'll remind myself to kill you last)," she said, sickeningly sweet. Jaime, Tim, Barbra and I all went wide-eyed at her comment, knowing a bit of Spanish ourselves. The first still seemed to be rendered speechless by her earlier action.

   "What's your name?" I asked in English, hoping she would respond as such. She looked at the rest of us, as if she just remembered there were other people present.

   "My name? My name is-" she cut herself off, holding her throat. She coughed multiple times, the light in her eyes leaving. She straightened up in an instant, regaining her composure.

   "Linguistic. Sorry about that, just a little hiccup. Don't worry, I'm not killing anyone," she stated calmly. I was intrigued at her ability to overrule her own personality, seeing her revert back to her old self without a trigger.

   "You okay, Linguistic? Or do we still need to call Robin?" Tim asked warily, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. She shook her head and smiled slightly.

   "No need, I think I'm fin-" her eyes glossed over halting her words. What? No one even said anything.

    She doubled over, kneeling on the ground in what looked to be pain. She covered her ears, as if she was being yelled at.

   "¡Detente! Voy a hacerlo, te guste o no! (Stop! I'm going to do it whether you like it or not!)" she screamed, her fragile body shaking violently. She curled up into a fetal position, holding her knees up to her chest securely.

    "No! This is my body! You are not in control! Shut the hell up, Isabella!" Vivienne shouted out, sounding much more like the girl I've grown to know.

   "¡Esto es tu culpa! ¡Eres débil! Merecen morir! ¡Todos ellos! ¿No lo ves? ¡Estás dejando que tus emociones gobiernen tu mejor juicio! ¡Todo es por ese chico! (This is your fault! You are weak! They deserve to die! All of them! Don't you see? You're letting you're emotions rule your better judgement! It's all because of that boy!)" she shrieked back to herself.

    Thankfully, the zeta tube announced Bruce and Damian's arrival before things became worse. Damian sprinted almost as fast as Bart towards Vivienne's vulnerable position, hugging her from behind. I heard him mumble soothing words to her in Arabic, rubbing her arms. Vivienne mumbled to herself in her state of panic, rocking back and forth. He instantly marched towards Blue once he set Vivienne on the ground gently, a dangerous fire in his eyes. 

   "It was you, wasn't it?! You did this to her, you insect! I'll murder you!" he yelled, launching his body toward Jaime. Bruce and Tim pulled back on his arms before he could hurt him.

    "Robin, it's not his fault. He didn't know this would happen," Bruce tried to reason with him. Damian glared at him through his mask.

   "You wouldn't take it so lightly when you realize that the other girl's goal was to wipe out the entire male population in the world, now would you?! She mentioned it was all because of what you did to mother." he seethed. Bruce's lips parted in surprise.

   "Is that so? Well then, just be glad we made it in time," he replied. Damian marched back to the zeta tube with Bruce in tow, mumbling 'imbeciles' under his breath. Vivienne stood up, holding her head in her hands.

   "Apologies, that happens sometimes. Just so we're clear, please refrain from speaking any language besides English, Mandarin, Latin, or Arabic when I'm within hearing range, or we might have another one of these scenarios. No, I won't explain why," she groaned out limping towards Jaime. I thought she would yell at him or apologize for kissing him earlier, but no. She smiled at him looking straight up at his eyes, never once blinking. She the corners of her lips upturned sweetly as she raised her and and slapped him. The sound echoed off of the walls of the mountain.

   "That was for making the true demon come out. I would say sorry for kissing you without your consent, but you seemed to have enjoyed it," she commented. She turned towards Barbra who was watching the whole thing with her mouth open. She chuckled at her expression.

   "Oh, and you thought Phan Min was bad. Just you wait," she said calmly.

   "So now that that's over with, what did you say about that group bonding, Nightwing?" 

____________________

TWENTY NINE CHAPTERS PUBLISHED IN ONE DAY IF THAT'S NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IDK WHAT IS. I didn't write it all in one day though obviously.

(Sorry, I kinda just wanted one of Vivienne's personalities to be a sociopath. I know, it's garbage)

Tell me what you think of this so far. I tried.

~Lz :3