Chapter Twenty-Seven | Recap

---Tim's P.o.V---

   When I heard that Mr. Lawrence tried to force himself onto Vivienne, to say I was furious would be an understatement. I managed to stay somewhat calm while Damian and Vivienne were still there, but once the door closed, I let out my inner demon. I broke his nose and two of his ribs by kicking him  while he laid on the ground. I then dislocated his shoulder and jaw with multiple punches to his unconscious face. Lastly, I kneed him in the stomach before calling the police, leaving him handcuffed to his desk.

   That'll teach him to mess with Vivienne.

   I was shocked by my own brutality. I was never a violent person, and never hit someone when they were down. But for some reason I had wanted so badly for that man to suffer in the darkest depths of hell for what he did. It's like she brings out the best and the worst in me.

   Now we were on our way to the manor with Alfred driving us. I looked across the vehicle to see Vivienne resting her head comfortably on Damian's shoulder as he stroked the back of her hand. I couldn't help but feel a little envious of him, being so close to her. It didn't calm me down knowing that I wanted to rip Jonathan's throat out because he was able to make Vivienne smile so easily. 

Her smile is so beautiful. I wish she would use it more often.

   I swallowed as we approached the gates of the manor.

   "Wake up Vivienne, we're here," Damian whispered. Vivienne chuckled softly, and it was music to my ears.

   "I don't fall asleep that easily, Damian. You should know this by now," she commented. 

Oh, how much I relate to that statement.

   "Tsk. Just get up," he said, rolling his eyes. Vivienne yawned adorably, rubbing her eyes. I smiled at the display.

   "What are you grinning at, Drake?" Damian asked, smirking. I was caught off guard. I didn't think I was that obvious.

   "N-nothing," I sputtered.

   We all filed into the manor, relieved to have the day over and done with. We heard our names being called from the living room, which we entered to find Bruce, Dick, and Jason all sitting on the couches.

   "How's school treating my little siblings?" Dick asked, grinning wide as always. The three of us groaned in response, making Jason laugh at us.

   "Come on, it can't be that bad," he said, crossing his arms. Damian and I both glared in his direction.

   "Guess again. Just ask Vivienne," Damian said. Bruce quirked an eyebrow slightly.

   "Vivienne, what happened in school today?" he asked, gesturing for us to sit down. She chuckled lightly.

   "Other than the fact that my physics teacher tried to rape me, I was called Tim and Damian's slut on multiple occasions, and I met Superboy, nothing really," she said monotonously. I knew of the first and last things on the list, but not the second. Whoever said that is going to see the real demon in demon spawn.

   "WHAT?!" we all yelled in unison. Vivienne winced at our volume, but quickly relaxed. She sighed tiredly, rubbing her temples.

   "What did you want to know first?" she whispered.

   "What was the part about the physics teacher? Did you kill him?" Jason asked, though I could've sworn I saw a bit of hope in his eyes when he said the last part. 

   "No, sadly, I didn't. He locked me in his classroom and backed me into a corner, but I knocked him out before he could do anything. Damian and Timothy were outside the classroom the whole time," she explained.

   "And you didn't do anything?! What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" Jason yelled, his protective older brother mode coming into play. Despite him only knowing Vivienne for a short time, he cared for her immensely.

   "We didn't know we were locked out. We just waited outside since Vivienne told us to. We didn't even know she was in trouble until we heard the teacher shout at her," Damian defended.

   "It's fine, I'll take care of it. Now, you've already met Jonathan?" Bruce asked. Vivienne nodded.

   "Yes, I have. He's quite adorable, by the way." she commented, making us all tense up. What? No, no, no! 

   "Interesting," Bruce said. My brothers and I glared at him, knowing what might happen if Vivienne developed feelings for him. Surprisingly, she turned my way, staring into my blue eyes with her pale gray ones. Beautiful.....

   "I don't understand," she muttered in frustration to herself, looking away.

   "What?" I asked, confused.

   "I can't read you. This isn't normal. What are you thinking of?" she asked me.

She...she can't read my emotions? 

   "It's not important. I want to know about the second thing you said, though." I informed her. Her expression darkened to one of pain and hurt, and I just wanted to hold and comfort her.

   "Oh, right. Well, when you guys weren't around me those idiots would call me different names. Bitch and whore seemed pretty popular today, I wonder how tomorrow will be," she said emotionlessly, earning sympathetic glances from all of us. I wanted to go up to the school and punch every person there in the face. She doesn't deserve this.

    "I suppose now isn't a great time to tell you I've enrolled you into another program as well?" Bruce asked, making myself go wide-eyed.

   "What?" Vivienne asked. Immediately, she glared at him, but at the same time she seemed to observe his every movement.

   "You want me to join those superhero kids. What do you call them? The justice teens?" she asked, making Jason laugh.

   "No Vivienne, Young Justice," Bruce corrected seriously. This instantly made Dick and I go gobsmacked.

_________________

Did you really think I'd forget about that?

~Lz :3