Chapter Eighteen | Home Sweet Home

By the way, she made her way to the Himalayas. She just did, okay?

---Third P.o.V.---

   When Min walked into the temple of Nanda Parbat, no one dared to question her. All knew of the frosty-haired girl who dissappeared at age nine, the girl trained to kill, the girl of all talents. 

   "Where is Talia Al Ghul?" she voiced, emotionless, to a guard stationed in a hallway.

   "She is in her father's study. It is wonderful to see you here again Miss," the female assassin informed. Min nodded and continued her winding path through the halls, knowing each corner and crevice like the back of her hand. When Min reached her destination, she pulled back the paper screen partition. Inside resided an unfazed Ra's and Talia who looked vexed beyond belief.

    "You dare interrupt-" Talia yelled, but cut her words short with a gasp. She carefully walked up to Min, her expression unbelieving.

   "Is it really you? What's your name?" Talia whispered, standing in front of her.

   "Phan Minh," Min answered.

   "Let's fix that," Talia said, cupping her face gently.

   "ارجع إلي ، يا ابني (Come back to me, my child)" she breathed, letting her hands return to her sides. Min's eyes glossed over, as if her entire body shut down. She blinked, her eyes rapidly taking in her surroundings.

   "أمأمي  (Mother)?" she asked quietly. Talia broke into a wide smile, enveloping the girl into a strong hug. She instantly returned it, snuggling her face into her mother's torso.

   "I've missed you greatly. You have no idea how much I've longed to see you again," she whispered into her hair.

   "Likewise. I'm so sorry I didn't return sooner mother. When I left, I was caught in a blizzard. Somehow, Damian found me. He brought me to an orphanage, then Katherine overtook my body. I tried so hard to gain control, but her will to live was stronger. " the child said. Talia's expression immediately turned to one of outrage.

   "Damian brought you to an orphanage?! I will murder that ungrateful boy! He took away my daughter," she hissed angrily, but the girl soothed her with her embrace.

   "It's not his fault, mother. He simply did what he thought was right. It was my bad for not mentioning my upbringing. I wasn't aware that he was under the assumption that I had no family," she explained, releasing Talia from her arms.

   "May we pay a visit to my brother? I met him in Gotham recently, he must be awfully confused," the girl said, chuckling. Talia chuckled at her daughter.

   "Of course we can. We'll leave in an hour. Welcome home," Talia agreed, kissing the girl's forehead lovingly.

   "I love you, Vivienne."

   "I love you too, mother."

______________

YEEEEEEE.

Okay I need a character list for myself.

~Lz :3