Chapter 22; darling & sob

"Hey." I grinned as Harry finally accepted my facetime call. He preferred just calling but I wanted to see his beautiful face.

"Hey darling." He smiled and I saw him drying his hair with a towel. He placed the phone on the shelf in the bathroom so I could still see him and watched him rubbing his towel over his brown locks.

I bit my lip as I saw that he only had a towel around his waist and he definitely knew what he was doing because he smirked as soon as he saw the way I was staring at him.

He grabbed his phone again and I rolled my eyes at his annoying smirk.

"You can't do this to me while I'm locked in this shit hole, Harold." I groaned and rolled onto my stomach to rest my head on the pillow.

"Don't call me Harold. It sounds so old." He scrunched up his face and sat down on his couch.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, babe but you are kinda old." I teased and shrugged as if to prove the point.

"I'm just gonna pretend that you didn't say that." He pressed his lips into a thin line and I would do anything right now to kiss those lips.

"By the way I'm gonna pick up our glasses before work." Harry informed me and for whatever reason the both of us started laughing.

I saw Liz passing by so I called her over.

"Liz! Liz! When can I get out of here? I'm loosing my miiiiind." I groaned and kicked my feet in the air, twisting my body in a weird angle.

"I don't know yet. The donations are coming in slowly but we're not there yet. But why do you wanna get out of here? Two days without sex and you're loosing your mind already?" She laughed and my face heated up so I quickly covered the screen with my hand.

"Liz!" I exclaimed.

I heard Harry's angelic laughter which didn't make the situation any better.

"Oh I didn't know your lover is on the phone." Liz grinned, sheepishly.

"Liz just fuck off." I groaned and she laughed as she walked away.

I looked at the phone and saw Harry laughing his butt off. That wasn't even funny what the hell?

"Are you done yet? You know we haven't had sex so I don't get what's so funny?" I said, rolling my eyes. I felt like I do that a lot when I'm around him.

"I don't know, darling. I can help with your problem though." He winked.

"I have to leave now. Bye." I said and hang up the phone.

I don't know why I got so offensive. Maybe my period was coming soon? I don't even know. Or maybe I was just embarrassed because I'm still a virgin. That's most likely it.

Obviously Liz & Jess were much more experienced and I guess I'm just confused sometimes about why someone like Harry, likes someone like me.

I shouldn't be overthinking this right now but overthinking is literally the only thing I'm good at. Sad, I know.

I wanted to call Harry back and apologize but my stomach grumbled so I got up for the first time in hours to walk to the cafeteria. Jess literally told me three hours ago that she would go and get food but she never came back.

As I entered the cafeteria and I spotted Jess helping out to give out the food.

"I thought you would come back. You left me to starve." I pouted, jokingly. Jess chuckled and shook her head at me.

I grabbed a plate and put some slices of cold pizza on it. I took a banana and a couple tomatoes before taking a seat on an empty table. Not much later Jess joined me and we ate a late lunch together.