9: team brat and team bad shit crazy dont mix well

sasuke pov 

after doing lods of a-rank B-rank plus lots and lots of S-rank's cause we have a shortage of anbu and due to our teams abilitys to quickly finish missions we get given a lot of those missions we are the hokages personal team , he , if he leaves the village he gose with us . we are his protection , we are also the one's sent on mission's so secret not even the anbu who guard the office are aloud to hear . so much to the point we have all gone up to anbu , it makes us laugh . the brats we went to academy with they still think we are genin's and our team is not required to act as genins for any further period of time cause it's a miss use of our powers and ability's . 

so me naru , hinata and anko are now all 15 years old . we get really good pay , and we dont pay rent , we split the bills evenly . but honestly we have so much left over money that our savings accounts are huge so if anything ever happens we are gonna be fine . kyo-chan and mai-chan are growing and fast improving . kyo-chan is sometimes grumpy like me , but he is super childish he likes pranking his aunties as long as he doesn't  prank me or naru he's fine . mai she is super kind and sweet , plus she has naru's addiction to sweets . mai is a little more stern and far less childish . but there's one thing that both kyo-chan and mai-chan like doing and that's learning how to cook , they also both like hanging out with khonamaru who I think is around their age , I could be wrong . 

dad started training kyo-chan and mai-chan , me and naru also helped , both of them have chose their auntie's style . kyouya has taken up anko and dad's style . and mai has taken up hinata's style deciding she liked the ninja wire and posins part . today was our week off from missions . naru was meditating on the water mai and kyo-chan came up to me " what's dad doing daddy " they asked confused " well naru has mastered everything he possibly can so he is doing the one of the things that can be trained . he is meditating and expanding his charka coils meaning he will have access to more charka but refining it at the same time by sitting just above the water ." I said " is dad powerful " I smiled at mai's question . " at age seven he could easily defeat your grandad , and he still continued to train everyday , the day you joined our family was our first mission , we were 14 so that means seven more years of non stop training " I said they widened there eye's " dont get cocky . me and naru beleve in that there is always someone bigger and stronger than you in this world we also belve in if its your fight then its your fight we wont get involved unless something is going too far " I said they looked at me with pride " your the best dad's ever " the screemed 

" you mc'fuck'en got that right " naru said after he randomy appeared behind mai and picked her up he also picked up kyouya on his shoulders and suddenly I feel I hand on my chest " TAG YOUR IT " all three of them shouted and you just see us running round the field . then anko and hinata joined in . then dad did then kakashi joined cause he had come over partly cause he's become one of our friends and has joined this family . so then khonamaru joined cause his mum dropted him off akira started laughing we all stopped and looked at her " the most powerful shinobi I've ever met and they are playing tag with a bunch of kids I never thought I'd ever see that " I smirked " you should know by now akira that we are full of surprises " I said she waved " I will pick him up tomorrow thanks naru I have to go to clan meetings now since , dad stepped down " she said groaning and turning to head off towards the hokage tower . 

after having khonamaru over , and a day or two of training mai and kyouya . after that we had to go back to doing missions , it had been a fun week , I enjoyed every moment with my kids and my boyfriend and my family but I enjoy it even more when I have time off so I can mess around with  my children and teach them thing's all over again . before me and naru and our sisters  left kyouya came up to us " whats wrong kyo-chan " naru said cause we were leaving quite early " um mai is older than me dose that mean I will never be stronger than her cause she keep's saying cause she's older she's better " naru smiled " hey , come on dont get up set . look kyo-chan guess what sasuke is older than me and he is weaker than me . not everyone is great at everything remember that . she may be stronger than you now  but you could suddenly get better your only six years old for some people they need to find what there good at , at a later time . trust me mai isn't perfect and one day you will find something you can do and she cant , one day you might be better than her it depends how your taught , who your taught by and how hard your willing to work to achive your gaol's . but kyo-chan if you want to achive your gaols do it from your hard work not by taking other people persesions or things to use as your own . you may not understand all of this now but as you get older you will understand what I mean bit by bit now I have to go and do my job we'll be back later and behave for grandad " naru said kyo-chan instantly became happy . hinata and anko where smiling fondly at naru . I rufflued his hair and gave him a hug and naru knelt down and gave him a hug and kissed his fore head .