4: hinata-chan joins our destructive family

sasuke pov (most of this will be in his pov until much later on )

it had been a year since anko joined our hella destructive family , it was certainly intresting watching a her in all her brilliant sadistic ways scare the crap out of me and dad , naru is unfazed . you cant even black mail him and even anko dare not try and bring his lolly pop's or me into this . anko is jonin level and im kager and then naru's aboth and beyond . I woke up to the usal sight of a mop of white hair that is turning silver some how I dont even know what his hair is doing anymore . anyway he was laying on me , I had to wake him up .

before I could anko walked in with pots and pan's banging them together she was shouting " GET UP STUPID BROTHERS I WANT FOOD AND NOW , RISE 'EN SHINE BOY'S ANKO IS HUNGERY " naru shot up and gave a sharp angery glear , this dosent normaly happen his voice seething with anger " I finaly got to sleep at six in the morning and whats the time is 6:02 in the morning I have had to minets rest so fuck off and make your own breakfast for once " he said I got up and left naru to sleep I am worried cause he's constantly tired and lately it seems he's been getting less and less sleep . anko ran off dad then got up and came down the stairs to see me and anko just having toast . " where's naru " he said I sighed " leave him be for a few hours he fell asleep at six in the morning and anko woke him up two minets later with her usal way but his wasn't angery but he was very annoyed , dad you know where he dose the voice and glare that's what's happening " I said slightly concerned " so his sleep has gottern worse , I think i'll take the brat to get checked out by tusunade tomorrow " I nodded 

I left naru to sleep half way through the day he stomped down the stairs from our room in his black pj shorts and black t-shirt right into the kitchen I sat at the poll watching him pace around " right have you gottern any more sleep , your going to get checked out by tusunade cause we are all worried and what the fuck are you doing " he sighed " I dont know anymore to be perfectly honest and no , I didn't get anymore sleep so I gave up and decided to get some food but I have no clue on what I want to eat " as he finished I saw him start to tip to one side , holy fuck . I caught him and checked his fore head it was burning . I picked him up "  DAD NARU COLASPED AND HAS A BAD FEVER " I shouted as loud as I could dad ran down stairs in his navey jogging bottems , black tank top . he had his hair in a pony tail .

he picked Naruto up and anko got on my back we rushed to tusunade , when we got to her she looked shoked " look tusunade i'll explain later just check out my son " dad said tusunde took Naruto into an examination room " on advrege how much sleep dose he get " I frowed " ten minets max " I said she looked shoked " how can this kid function anyway , sasuke , anko could you two go home i'll speak with Orochimaru and naru when he get's up ok " she said me and anko had a silent walk back . I got to the house headed straight to my room and cryed . she knocked on the door and sat with me both of us not talking but being there . " do you think h-he'll b-be ok " I asked and started crying she smiled softly " he's not the type to just give in im sure he'll be fine or at least I hope " she said good night .

naru and dad didn't come home last night . me and anko were eating some toast . then we herd the door we ran to the door and we see Naruto sleeping in his arm's I had his figure on his lip's " they diagnosed him as an insomniac so they pescribed some sleeping pills for him and he's getting used to them so for the next day or so he's gonna be really drowsy and may go in and out of sleep tusunade told me to keep an eye on him cause sleeping pills can have some nasty side affects like anxity depression , night terrows it depends on the person and the type of pill " dad whispered putting him to bed . I was glad my naru was safe and sound .

when I went to bed that night he was starting to sture awake " hey naru feeling better " I asked " sasu im tired too ti...." he didn't finish as he fell asleep again . I layed next to him and hugged him close , I put my head on top of his and buried my head into his soft hair . I woke up and naru was still asleep I tried waking him he got up " how long was I out " he asked " naru , you were out for almost 24 hours and " I said , I slaped him round the face and finished my sentence " Naruto kitsune  Tojiro next time your not getting enough sleep fucking tell me that's what im here for im your borfriend after all " I said naru brought me into a hug tear threatening to fall once again he got up . he got into the shower and got changed . suddenly he kissed me and was looking away " I just relised I've never kissed you so I will be damed if I dont do it before I die " he walked out and went out and waited for me to get changed .