Ross is outside talking to Jasper. The door of our room is open so I take a glance at them. Ross' face is gloomy, mysterious and hard to read. His eyes hold this unexplainable horror.

That's when I hear Jasper gasp and raise his voice at him. "What? Why didn't you say that she was there when we picked up Laura? I could've taken her home too. "

"Selfish reasons. ", Ross emotionlessly answers.

"So you know Naomi? How come you're telling me just now? Damn it, Ross! Now I have to go back!", Jasper runs a hand through his hair frustrated.

Blondie's chin lowers. "I'm sorry. I really didn't want to be in the car with her. "

The guy before him looks surprised and somewhat hurt. "I get that she's intimidating but she's my sister, for Christ's sake. "

"I could care less about her looks. ", my boyfriend answers him.

Are they talking about the girl from the cemetery?

Jasper gives Ross a hard look before mentally giving up. "Okay. You will talk to me tomorrow and tell me what it is that kept you from letting me know she was there. I have to go get Rosalyn. "

Rosalyn? The woman mentioned that name, I recall.

"Who's Rosalyn?", I approach as I ask.

"My niece. ", Jasper answers shortly.

"Your sister has a kid?", I widen my eyes.

"I have to go. ", Jas mumbles and walks away.

I walk out of the room and after him, curious.

"Where is she?"

"With Lexi at Ross' dorm room. Lexi didn't know where her keys were. Go back to your room, Laura. You are not feeling well. ", Jasper scolds me, not even turning to look back as he turns the corner.

I walk after him on my unsteady feet and follow him up to the guys' section.

"Laura, where are you going? Your foot still isn't fully recovered and you are wondering around", Anna yells after me after she's picked up her stuff.

"To see who Rosalyn is. ", I say.

I hear the door locking and two footstep paces behind me. Very soon, quiet Ross and a very confused Anna are on my side. My foot is hurting but I can barely feel it under this alcohol and I manage to stumble upon Ross' room.

It's messy when we get inside, the familiar beds, desk, and window in there. Lexi is lying on a bed that was once Ethan's and there's a small girl asleep on Ross' bed. I shudder at the sight. They both look tortured and exhausted. Lexi has hiccups in her sleep.

"Come here, princess. ", Jasper gently picks up the little girl. Her eyes open slowly but she doesn't look aware of her surroundings.

"Is Ross okay?", she mumbles cutely.

I frown and look back at Ross. Why would she ask if he was okay? He seems distraught, not able to make a single blink with his eyes let alone some important decision.

I don't get the way he's been acting ever since he saw that woman.

Maybe he knows her.

"Yes. ", Jasper whispers and lays her head on his shoulder gently.

"Where are we going?", the girl I assume is Rosalyn speaks.

"To pick up mommy. ", Jas says and exits the room with a quick "Bye."

The girl's sleepy eyes meet mines as she passes by and I shiver. I turn to look at Ross but he avoids my gaze.

"I'll crash in here with her. We shouldn't carry her around in this state. ", Anna points at Lexi and looks at me. "Ethan came to the party. It didn't end well. "