Chapter 8:Left alone!

Start from the beginning

He squeezed his brows seeing my behaviour while I went towards canteen. "Kuch tou garbar hai!Ho na ho Manik hi hai iske sar dard ki wajah!"

Lunch tou kia nhi hoga!Gussa karne se aur tor phor karne se fursat mile tou kisi aur cheez pe dhyaan denge na!

Fetching chicken sandwich with a Russian salad bowl from canteen I rode towards his cabin.

Come on Nandani!You can do it! You have no choice either.

Standing outside his cabin I took deep breaths trying to control the nervousness which was hovering over me.

"Lunch!" Going into the cabin with low eyes I kept tray of food on his desk and turned.

I would've just taken a step when a smashing sound of tray peeped into my ears.

Turning I looked at him and then at the food which was lying on floor.

"Aapke paas paisa hai iska ye matlab nhi hai iss tarah khane ki be-izzati karenge aap!"I spatted on his face and bent down to gather the spilled food back into the tray.

In next moment my elbow was harshly clutched and I was dragged on the wall behind.

"Haath choriye mera!"Raising my menacing eyes up I threatened him while trying to remove his palm off my elbow.

"Why were you crying yesterday?"He asked,his voice deep and intense.

I stayed quiet,looking on other side while struggling in his grip.The intensity in his eyes was death-inviting.

"Tumhe kia lagta hai kal jo hua..."

"It was a mistake!" I spoke in an iron tone while keeping my face on other side.

He remained silent for a moment,staring at me in utter shock and pain.

"It was a mistake?"He growled pulling me closer and I tried controlling my tears.

"Samaghti kia ho tum apne aap ko!"He shouted and clutched my another elbow too.I gasped seeing his scarlet eyes and this high pitch.

"Mistake?Galti kehti ho tum ise?Tumhara mere liye rona,mughe apne dil se lagana?We kissed?Sab galti thi?"His pitch got more high and tears gathered in my eyes feeling embarrassed at my deeds.

"Yes!It was a mistake!"Looking into his eyes I spoke clearly and I found his eyes turning misty.

"Aren't you ashamed of playing with me?Aur kitna khelogi tum mere sath?"His voice softened out,I could feel hurt and pain in his voice which somewhere stabbed my heart too.

"Maine koi khel nhi khela aapke sath!" With downcast gaze I cried and I heard his sarcastic chuckle which made me look up at him.

"Stop lying Nandani!It makes me hate you more when I don't want to hate you!"He snarled coming closer to my face and I pursed my lips before pushing his chest with my all force.

"I'M NOT LYING!MAINE KUCH NHI KIYA!KOI KHEL NHI KHELA MAINE AAPKE SATH!"I shouted exasperatedly while crying and he stopped on his tracks.

"Apni marzi se koi jhoot nhi bola maine aapse!I was forced!I did as I was asked to do!Main majboor thi!Ali..." I was about to reveal the truth when Zain barged into the cabin, "Nandani...!" He stopped seeing us.