Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

As if I couldn't get even more distracted, Claire called. At first I ignored it, but after the second, third, and fourth calls, I picked up.

"Hey," I said quickly as I searched my pockets for a bobby pin or something.

"Hey Bree! You'll never guess what I did today! I rode a dolphin! And I got to feed them! Sea world was so fun! There's this fun ride called Manta, and it was like a 2 hour wait but we got special passes and got on in like 3 minutes! And I are at this cute cafe called shipwrecked where they served cute little umbrella smoothies and had little sailboat sandwiches and a beach cake and even starfish cookies! And at the gifts shop I got us little seashell bracelets and they're so cute! Mine's pink and yours is like a corally peach color. I wasn't sure if you wanted a blue on. I mean obviously not just blue but like an aqua or teal or light blue, but then I realized how much coral you where and how it actually looks do good with your hair so I just chose it instead. I mean it'd be so awful if you hated it cause we'd never be twinning and..."

"That's cool, but you know I'm actually really busy right now with the play," I just had to cut her off, before she started talking about what color her cereal bowl was.

"Oh yeah! I almost completely forgot about that! Except for the one time yesterday I saw The Little Mermaid musical, because you know everything in San Diego's ocean themed, and it got me thinking musicals are like plays with singing so I thought that's like are play! Except our play