"Why would you slap her, now you know you not suppose to be putting your hands on anybody. What would've happened if she hit you back?" She shrugged.

"I said I was sorry later, I just wanted to slap some taste into her mouth so she could taste what I smelled." I shook my head, I need to keep her away from amber and raven.

"It doesn't matter, don't put your hands on nobody unless they hit you first and even if they hit you first, you tell your teacher. You can't take it into your own hands because if Layla would've hit you back and hurt you daddy and I would've had to come to your school and there would've been some problems."

I looked over at her and she had her head down. If what I said hurt her feelings I did my job because I know if someone put their hands on her I'd be ready to hurt somebody.

"I'm sorry." She pouted.

"I know you are, you won't be doing it again... right?" She nodded. " Good, now come here." She jumped into my arms, helping me pour the mix onto the pan. I let her help me flip them and make the mix so that she could be my lil helper. I know that with Heaven around she sometimes feels lonely so I feel it's important to have some moments where it's just me and her.

"Are you gonna be good today." She nodded, excitedly. "You gonna bring me back a gold star?" I asked, while i set her plate down on her table and placed her daddy's and mine on the living room table.

"You want a gold star... I want ice cream. Deal." She smiled like she was the most innocent thing in the world.

"Okay, you get a gold star and I'll get you something from the ice cream truck when it comes around."

"MISTER SOFTEE!" She cheered, eating her pancakes. Keraun came walking down the hall with a giggling Heaven in his arms.

"Awww you dressed mamas baby." I cooed, reaching for her but once I wrapped my arms around her she whined and tried to kick me with her lil legs. Keraun mushed me, making her go into a fit of laughter.

"She don't like you, back up." He laughed, laying her down in her swing by Raegan

"Whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my lips.

After we ate our breakfast, we sat on the couch with Raegan on my lap and Heaven in Kerauns since she didn't want to be around me at all this morning

After we ate our breakfast, we sat on the couch with Raegan on my lap and Heaven in Kerauns since she didn't want to be around me at all this morning. He was telling me about this hosting thing he had to do so he wouldn't be able to come see me after bringing Raegan back here. I looked at my phone and saw that it was close to 8. "Go get your book bag Raegan." She hopped out of my lap and ran to the back to get her stuff.