I don't know where the attitude came from. I suppose sleeping in your parents' bedroom like a baby for three weeks can really piss you off. Not only that, but Liz has been a pain ever since she and my dad found out; I'm getting really sick of her.

Michael crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at me. Ashton didn't seem to mind the photos being taken. He looked a bit flustered, if you ask me. Ashton was calm, and he simply wrapped his arms around Michael's waste and kissed him softly on the cheek.

Michael let out a sigh. "You're lucky I love kissing my boyfriend, Lucas, otherwise you'd be dead by now."

Ashton and Michael continued to kiss the morning away, and I told them that I was going back to homeroom. They didn't notice me, anyway—hardly anyone ever does. I managed to sneak a few more pictures.

✘✘✘

"So you're going to ask out Rylee soon?" Francesca asked.

"For the last time, Francesca: No, I am not going to ask out Rylee. I don't like her!" Except I do like Rylee. I like her a lot. I'm just too scared of rejection.

"But you need to make Ryluke happen!" Francesca whined. "It's a hashtag, for crying out loud!"

"Come back to me when '#Ryluke' becomes the number one worldwide trend on Twitter," I sassed. If that happened, I would die happily.

Francesca started to whine again, which was all she ever seemed to do nowadays. She whined to me, she whined to Rylee—hell, she even whined to James and how Ryluke hasn't happened yet. Don't get me wrong, I want Ryluke to happen just as much as Francesca does. It's just that Francesca's kind of a bitch, and I'm too scared of rejection to ask Rylee out.

Rylee's been hanging out with Julie Jorgenson a lot, lately. I feel as if Rylee had finally gotten herself out of the third-wheel position and has gotten a new best friend. It was good for Rylee, I guess, but I wasn't so sure that choosing Julia as her best friend was the best choice. Julia's got a boyfriend of her own: Jared Sullivan. I was afraid that Rylee was going to become a third-wheel again, but she seemed to fit in really well in Julia and Jared's group of friends.

"Is it just me," Rick Giles asked me, "or do the people who're most perceived as homosexual aren't homosexual, and the ones who you'd never guess would be homosexual are?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What kind of a question is that?"

Rick shrugged. "It just came to me. Think about it, though. Isn't it true?"

I thought about it, and Rick was right. Never in my life would I think that Ashton or Michael were gay, yet here they are. "I guess you're right," I told Rick.

Rick acknowledged my answer with a smile. "I never thought that Beau Stevens was bisexual. You know he had a crush on James?"

I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "James Cabral?"

"Francesca's boyfriend, yeah," Rick said with a nodded. "I don't know why James even likes her. Francesca's, uh..."

"Kind of a bitch?" I asked, trying to finish Rick's sentence. He nodded, and I smiled. "Everyone says that about her," I continued. "Now that I think of it, Francesca's not a fan favorite. But damn, she and James make a good couple."

"I was pretty sure that Julia was a lesbian," Rick told me, moving on to something else. "I thought she and Mary Perez had a thing."

I nodded, taking in Rick's every word. I had no idea why Rick was talking about this, or why he chose me of all people to discuss this with. I went along with it, though. "I thought Mary was homosexual as well," I told him. "But nope! She's as straight as a ruler."