The things we have seen....(O_O)

Ok yes in the other chapter I forgot hiccup couldn't ride toothless but you don't need to make a big deal out of it geez... But thanks for pointing it out! :) I have a short term memory loss so don't expect me to remember everything....Thanks @cshell1020 for trying to prove a point that it could've been any dragon

Everyone but jack&Elsa: !(◎_◎;)

Jack: *sighs*

Merida: the things we have seen.....

Hiccup: *sitting a corner with his eyes wide open* I will never look at jack the same way ever again......

Snow: *covering her eyes* I'm never going to open these eyes ever again! I have seen to much.....and it's HORRIBLE!!

Jackson: What did I ever do to the earth?! *covering his eyes with his blanket* I was so innocent....

Anna: I was so young! SO YOUNG!

Punzi: MY EYES THEY WERE SO INNOCENT! JACK WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYES?!

Jack: I don't even know what happened last night!

Teddy: it's best if you don't know....Let's just say we saw something....HORRIBLE!!

Hiccup: very horrible......

Jack: ?

Everyone but jack&Elsa: *shivering* We were so innocent....

Elsa: *comes in* Guys I got your....Eye remover machine......

Merida: I wanna remove my eyes first!!

Elsa: ?

Toothless: *covering his eyes with his wings*

Hiccup: *has his hands handcuffed* This is what I get for riding toothless....

Lloyd: *rocking back and forth* Twinkle twinkle little star......how I wonder where you are....MY EYES BURN!

Jack: ?

Anna: *rolling around and crying* I WAS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT!!

Teddy: *covering her eyes* It's stuck in my mind!! The horror I have seen!

Lloyd&Jackson: *rocking back and fourth* Twinkle twinkle little star....how I wonder where you are....

Jack: ok someone tell me what's happening!!

Elsa: *whispers something to jack*

Jack: (O_O) My life's ruined....

Hiccup: *rocking back and fourth*

Snow: *grabs her X-Ray vision goggles* I'm never using these again.....NEVER!!

Olaf: I have made a mind eraser machine!

Everyone: *grabs the machine quickly*

Olaf: *presses the button*

Snow: Ooo! My x-ray vision goggles *puts them on*

Jack: what do you see

Snow: I see- *looks at jack* OH MY MARSHMALLOWS!!

Hiccup: what?! *grabs the goggles and sees jack* OH MY GOSH MY LIFES RUINED!!

Merida: *grabs the goggles and looks at jack* I will never use these goggles again......

Punzi: I'm afraid to look.....

Anna: *grabs the goggles and puts them on* My.Innocents.is.lost

Jack: what? *grabs the goggles and looks at punzi* OH MY SNOWFLAKES!! *runs*

Punzi&Elsa: ....

Toothless: *Puts his eyes next to the goggles and sees Elsa and Punzi then flys away*

Everyone but Punzi&Elsa: *cradling back and fourth* Twinkle twinkle little star.....how I wonder where you are....OUR EYES!!!