Victor x Yuuri Ending

~~~~~ 3rd POV~~~~~

Yuuri and Victor sat on one side of a booth of a nice family restaurant while Yuri and Otabek come in with _______ on Otabek's hip who was looking around happily even asking questions about what they were doing that day. Yuri and Otabek sat on the other side of the booth and had _______ in a high chair between the two families. Yuuri looked at _______, and he couldn't help but smile finally after not seeing his baby healthy and happy.

"So, let's be calm about this and order some food like civilized adults," Otabek said facing Victor and Yuuri while Yurio colored with _______ on the kid's mat.

"Yes let's order and relax a little," Yuuri said picking up a menu.

~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~

After everyone received their meals, they began to discuss the topic at hand, _______.

"_______ should decide who he wants to be with it'll be fair and no one can complain about it," Yurio states as he helps _______ eat his chicken tenders and French fries.

"What? But he's four," Victor said confused.

"No Yurio is right Victor _______ should choose who he wants to be with," Yuuri says eating his seafood pasta.

"Fine, but I want _______ to be happy I know he will pick the right choice."

The two couples began to eat in awkward silence but with the happy chatter of _______ made things so much better.

"Okay _______ we need you to choose who you want to be with. Think about who makes you happy," Otabek says as they all finish their meals.

_______ looked at Otabek and Yuri.

_______ then looked at Yuuri and Victor.

He turned towards Yuuri and raised his arms to him "I want pork cutlet bowl."

Victor immediately scooped him up and hugged Yuuri close smiling and crying heavily "Did you hear that Yuuri!? he picked us!!!"

"Oh, _______ we're so sorry!!" Yuuri said hugging his baby close.

"Wait... Pork Cutlet bowl!?" 

~~~~~ Time skip 8 years ~~~~~

_______ was skating on the ice practicing his new program as his parents coached him. He was glad he decided to forgive his parents because they did change, they retired after they won gold when he was four turning five and began to raise him properly. Now _______ was famous just like his parents living their legacy and doing what he was born to do.