short bonding time with mama and dada

~~~~3rd pov~~~~

During the night little _______ had yawned and sat up on his 'new' daddy's chest before rubbing his eyes trying to see what time it was as well as where the bathroom was. Gently and as quiet as he can he started to get out of bed only for otabek to wake up and look over at the small child with an exhausted look. "you okay?" he whispered rubbing the sleep from his eyes as _______ looked at him with a sleepy face.

"potty..." _______ mumbled before being picked up by his daddy and carried to the bathroom, yuri was awake once he sensed the two were gone. He relaxed as he saw the bathroom light on but couldn't help but aww at a sleepy _______ laying his head against otabek's bare and muscular chest. Once the couple and child were asleep they snuggled together and dozed off.

~~~~time skip~~~~

In the morning yuri went out and got _______ new clothes and a cool tiger printed child carrier (as seen above and I now your not a baby but your still tiny for your size and it would be so cute also imagine it in tiger print). Yuri ordered breakfast as otabek helped _______ take a shower "I'll clothe and dry him while you get ready" yuri stated as he picked out a cute little outfit that would match him and _______ together (regular black shirt with tiger print pants and small black shoes and a cute tiger eared hoodie). once _______ was done yuri took him and clothed him happily while otabek showered "your so cool now just like me" yuri stated proudly.

once everyone was dressed and fed yuri strapped _______ to otabeks back and took a quick selfie with the two.

"going out with the family!" yuri posted with a smirk since _______ had a happy smile and cute shinning eyes as he snuggled against his daddy.