Chapter 22

Mako groaned as he walked going towards a restaurant, his apologize hasn't been forgiven yet, he sighed as he entered, the waitress and the manager fixed everything, Mako growled and looked at the tables, it was set for Ruby's occasional party. Eri ordered Mako to set a party for Ruby.

Mako sighed and called Eri."Yo?" Eri answered

"What do I do next?" Mako replied. Eri hummed then answered

"is the tables ready?"Mako answered yes as Eri hummed again."How about the cater the place and stuff?"

"Yes, yes and yes its all done."Mako commented with a sighed.

"Horosho! go home then."Eri said with a hint of happiness. Mako rolled his eyes as he went out only to hit someone. Mako dropped his phone as they guy took it and ran.

"Hey!"Mako chased him as the guy entered an alley, Mako stopped and hid in the corner, he stepped out only to see no one. He looked back only to be greeted by  hard punch that send him to sleep.

"pretty boy."?? said as he took him.  he dropped Mako's phone and stepped on it.

____

"Damn it Mako! answer your phone!"Uhyou yelled as he hang out again, it has been 8 missed calls from Mako. Eri was concerned and worried. he knows that Mako would pick up instantly. he knows Mako well. 

'No maybe Mako just misplaced his phone?'Eri thought as Uhyou stomped his foot, Eri looked at him as Uhyou gritted his teeth. Ruby looked at the both of them as if he knows what to do ."How about we ask Nico-chan?"He spoke. Uhyou beamed up with a smile."Your right Ruby." He said as he called Nico.

"Hello?"Nico answered.

"Nico its me Uhyou."Uhyou replied.

"Ah Uhyou why did you call?"Nico asked.

"Is Mako with you?"Uhyou replied.

"No he isn't with me..why?"Nico said, as Uhyou's smile faded.

"Where is he?"Nico asked. 

"He's not with you...."Uhyou looked at Eri.

"Uhyou answer me!?"Nico exclaimed already worried."Where is he?!"

"He's not with us.."Uhyou answered Nico.

"I'm coming over."Nico dropped the phone as Uhyou sighed,"We'll find him."Kanan answered as You agreed to him.

"Be safe."Eri looked at the duo as they nodded. The duo left without a word, as Eri sighed, he stood up and went beside Ren who was using the computer.

"anything?" Eri asked Ren, as Ren hummed in response.

"wait.."Eri stopped as he looked at Ren."Somethings wrong with surveillance camera nya?"Ren said.

"What do you mean?" Eri said."Someone cut the tape nya."Ren said as he pointed at the time it was 1:23 when Mako stepped out of the restaurant, then it turned 2:10." The person might had cut the time or hacked the surveillance nya."Ren said as he review the tape again. he saw a guy hit Mako which made Mako dropped his phone.

"there nya..that guy."Ren paused the tape as he pointed at the guy.

"He looks suspicious."Tsubasu said. he faced Erenu as Erenu nodded.

"Ren can you give me a screenshot so i can pixel the picture." Erenu said as Ren said his catchphrase.

Ren send the picture as Erenu started doing his work. Tsubasu watched as Erenu do his work.

"I never thought they can hack my product.."Ren said in disbelief."Ren it's future not past."Uhyou said.

"btw where's Yoshiku and Ruby?"Eri asked.

"I saw them followed Kanan."Uhyou answered. as Eri hummed, Eri went out and walk going to Arisa's room. 

"Arisa? are you awake?"Eri called as he leans on the door. Eri heard nothing, Eri knocked again as the door opened.

"Huh?"Eri went inside and saw the window open."Arisa!?" Eri looked at Arisa's bed but no one was there."Arisa?!" Uhyou came with a concern look."What's wrong Eri?"

"Arisa is gone!?"

O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O

Soo....what will happen next.. ??

sorry for the short chapter, i'm starting to get lazy and stuff, I can't think straight anymore.

but i promise i'll make up to you guys.