13. Cutie Mark Crusaders Honorary Member - Part 2

It's days like this where Star Twinkle wished that he was more open with other ponies. That way he wouldn't be in this strange situation. Going on a hunt to find his special talent with three fillies he barely knew. Doing things from who he knew, that he would never get his special talent from.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders decided to visit every place on the map, that Scootaloo drew. One of the activities in one of those places should give them their Cutie Mark. That was the plan at least. But Star Twinkle had his doubts that he find his special talent in one of this places. The Cutie Mark Crusaders, on the other hoof, were excited and absolutely sure that their flank would be empty no more after this day. Star Twinkle didn't want to ruin their expectations so kept his thoughts to himself and played along. But he knew that this would be an exhausting day.

Pig feeding in Sweet Apple Acre

"Here's another one," said Apple Bloom, who gave Star Twinkle a bucket filled with stuff from which he didn't even know what exactly it was.

It was food for the pigs obviously but Star Twinkle didn't even know half of the stuff that was inside the bucket. But one thing was for sure. It smelled really bad. While he didn't have a problem with this work itself, he was not sure if he wanted pig feeding as his special talent. Star Twinkle and the Cutie Mark Crusaders filled the food in one of the feeding troughs. While doing that Star Twinkle noticed that they don't seem to mind this work. He guessed that they were way too excited to get their Cutie Marks to mind anything else. Whatever it was he continued his work and was not really paying attention to the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore until he heard something that got his attention.

"Alright! Bring them in!" Scootaloo shouted.

Star Twinkle startled after hearing that since it was way too early.

"Bring them in?" Thought Star Twinkle while turning around and trying to stop them. But it was too late. Apple Bloom opened the gate and several pigs ran towards the feeding troughs. The three fillies waited excitingly in front of the gate and got run over by this pig stampede. Star Twinkle who was still standing near the feeding through, was knocked over by the pigs but not without making a total mess out of him.

Eventually, he broke free of this pile of pigs and rejoined the Crusaders who didn't look any better than him. The three fillies quickly looked at their flanks, probably to check if they got their Cutie Marks. Star Twinkle didn't even bother to check but the three fillies stared at him as if they want him to look at his flank so he did too with a fake smile on his face. And not to his surprise, still a blank flank.

After they overcame their disappointment, the Crusaders went on to the next location on the map. And of course, Star Twinkle followed them.

Taffy making in Sugar cube Corner

Now that was something more relaxing, thought Star Twinkle. This was no hard work. Star Twinkle knew some basics in cooking and baking but that didn't seem to be necessary. There was a giant mixer and all that they had to do was to put in the ingredients and activate it. The mixer was basically doing all the work. There were all kinds of colors inside the mixer. It almost looked like a rainbow.

That was easy, thought Star Twinkle. Apparently, the Cutie Mark Crusaders thought so too, hoof bumping each other in celebration and wondering if their Cutie Mark would have those rainbow colors too. But of course, something had to go wrong.

Scootaloo's tail was caught up in the mixer after she turned around hoof bumping Sweetie Belle. They all noticed quickly and tried to pull her out before she get's drawn in too. But that was already impossible. The rest was shortly drawn in the mixer too while trying to pull Scootaloo out.