L: when do you ever plan a video!?

M: rarely...

L: *laugh*

M: okay guys that's about it I will see all of you in a vlog when I'm doing something very special! *winks at Kevin*

K: *smirks at Dani*

M: Kay Kay byeeeeeee!

{BOOM}

Maci covered the lens like she always does after saying Kay Kay bye and ended the video. Maci went to her computer and started editing it. Like she said she didn't take out much or it would have been like seconds.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I smiled. I went over to the door and opened it. "Um hi is Nash here?" The girl asked. She was pretty. She had brown or blackish hair and she was just over all pretty.

(Looks like Andrea Russett)

"Uh yeah why who are you?" I asked in a nice way not a mean way but apparently she took it in a mean way...

"I should ask you the same thing but I'm polite." She said looking me up and down. "Didn't mean it in a mean way but if you really must know I'm Nash's girlfriend!" I smirked.

"Nash is dating you? Wow he really did downgrade from me." She smirked. "What do you mean?" I asked confused as to what she meant.

"I'm Nash's ex girlfriend Claire." She smiled. "Why are you here?" I groaned. I really wanted to spend the last few days here drama free but I guess that's not happening with Claire here!

"I came to get Nash back with me he'll say yes, I mean, look what he downgraded to." Claire smirked. "I think it's time you leave." I rolled my eyes about to shut the door. She stopped me. "I'm not going anywhere until I see Nash." Claire smiled.

"I guess your shit out of luck because you're not going to be seeing Nash today." Maci said coming over. I didn't realize she would be listening.

"And who are you?" Claire asked raising an eyebrow but I could see that she was intimidated. "I'm Maci Jones nice to meet you. I'm Nash's close friend and Lexxi's older sister." Maci smiled sticking her hand out for her to shake it. I laughed a little at a confused looking Claire.

"Wait... YouTube Maci Jones?" Claire asked. "Bitch I might be." Maci yelled. I laughed and looked at Claire smirking. "Bye bye now have a nice life." Maci smiled shutting the door straight in her face. Maci and I high fived each other and walked in the room to sit back down.

"Who was at the door?" Kevin asked not looking up from his phone. "Old friend." Maci smirked looking at me. I held in a laugh and side hugged my sister as a thank you.

We all just talked and laughed and had fun all night but Nash wasn't himself all night. I couldn't help but think that it had something to do with Claire. He was on his phone nonstop and wouldn't even look up once if someone said something to him. We could all tell something was up with Nash.

Hayes even tried taking his phone away but Nash just yelled really loud and pushed Hayes taking it back. Maci and Cam were then comforting an upset Hayes while looking at Nash with a very pissed off expression.

I didn't even want to try and help because I didn't feel like getting yelled at by my boyfriend. I left it alone and completely ignored him but in the back of my mind I knew Claire was somehow behind Nash's poor behavior.

I could feel Nash's eyes looking at me so intensely. I ignored him completely like I've been doing for the whole night and talked to everyone but him.