I hung up.

"I guess this is goodbye?" I said looking at Craig, "Not at all.. You only say goodbye to people you're never gonna see again, think of this more as I'll see you later, see you later baby girl." He said as I walked out the door. "Goodbye Craig," I sighed as I walked up to Romeo.

"Trouble in paradise?" He joked, "Shut it Romeo, just take my bags." I said bluntly, "Girl if Santo wasn't your man I'd punch you in your mouth, learn some respect." He said, "I guess that's where I get it from then.. Romeo I love him but what if things don't work out?" I said biting down on my lip, Romeo just laughed "Santo loves you, every time I see him it's 'how is my girl, is she ok, man I miss her' and all that shit, it's Chresanto and Jess always has been always will be, just don't punch him in the jaw again he was so pissed he punched me in the jaw." Romeo kissed his teeth then laughed. "I thought he was gonna hit me that day," I laughed. "See Jess the man loves you, it's not even a female thing you've seen him hit both male and females, he'd never hit you."

We continued talking about Chres until we arrived at the jail, "Wait... Before we go in what am I going to say? Me and Craig split now I don't know what to do?" I said before getting out of the car, "Na tell him you two broke up, you love him and you'll be at the condo with Romeo because his girl kicked him out again." I laughed, although I've never met Romeo's girlfriend she seemed cool, "I need to meet your girl soon for real, she can give me some tips on how to deal with Chres at times." I said, "When me and her have sorted things then you will but she'll tell you to leave his ass but she knows she loves me, now get out the car your man is waiting."

We got out and made our way inside, we both left our bags in the car and got scanned, after a few minutes we was led down the hall to the room Chres was located at and walked in, he had a big smile on his face talking with one of the guards. "Is that her?" The guard said looking at me, "Yes bro, that's my beautiful girl!" He said and ran up to me picking me up and lifting me above his head, he put me down then hugged Romeo. We sat down opposite Chres with a table in between us, "Firstly I have some news Chres.." I said. "Oh is that right? Because I have some news too.. But I'll let you go first." He said smiling and holding my hand, "Ok so um... Me and Craig are getting married and I'm pregnant with his baby." I said. "Girl stop messing around what's up for real?" Chresanto said laughing, "Me and Craig broke up.. He said I belong with you which I do... I love you Chresanto," I looked over at Romeo, "Oh and I'll be staying at the condo with Romeo because his girl kicked him out again." Chres laughed, "Man I thought I told you before you gotta show them who the boss is!" He looked at me and mumbled 'shit', I stood up and sat on his lap slowly grinding, he forcefully pushed me off but caught me just before I fell... "Sorry Jess but you can't make me feel that type of way right now maybe on Thursday... which brings me to my news... Daddy's coming home in four days baby girl!" He pulled me back on his lap again and started kissing my neck. "Damn bro, you need to be careful you've gotten stronger so know your strength I'm not taking her hospital and looking after her until you get out, she's your girl." Chresanto laughed, "I'd never let her get hurt and I'd never hit her."

I stood up and took Chres' hand, "Can I talk to you privately for a minute?" I said, Chres nodded and took me over to the corner where his body surrounded me. "Well... I want this moment forwards to be a fresh start for us, let us forget about other males and females and other negativity that has happened in our lives together. I love you Chres and I need you even more." He stroked his thumb on my cheek, "This moment forward my queen." He spoke then interlocked our pinky fingers as we made our pinky promise. Just before I could walk back to the table Chres stopped me, "Just don't punch my jaw again... That was a full on punch fuck, I never want to be tempted to lay my hands on you again." He kissed my lips then picked me up walking back to the table. "About fucking time," Romeo kissed his teeth, "Calm down my brother there's enough of me to go around." Chresanto joked. They continued talking but I wasn't listening until I heard Chresanto start swearing and getting angry. "I will fuck him up you know." He said lowering his voice, "Chres he has been dealt with, your money is safe." Romeo said in a low voice also, "Well you better fucking tell him if he comes anywhere near my home, my money and most importantly my girl I will kill him." I decided to stay out of the conversation and continue to rest my head on Chres' shoulder, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"Ay Jess, time to go!" I felt someone nudging me, I was still in Chres' arms. I looked around and saw Romeo standing up and Chres looking down at me, "What time is it?" I managed to get out, "7pm and I've got work to do so we need to go Jess." Romeo said, "I want to stay with Chres..." I said sadly like a four year old. I heard Chres laugh, "Sorry baby but you can't, go with Romeo I'll see you in a few days." He said lifting me up, I knew there was no way I could hold on plus Romeo would get pissed at me. I moaned and rubbed my eyes, "You fall asleep too much," Romeo laughed "Do I need to carry you to the car also?" He said in a baby voice laughing still, "No thank you, your big head would weigh us down." I said smirking, Chres laughed and hugged Romeo, "Don't let her take the piss bro, make her cook and clean for you if you have to." He smirked back at me, "I will see you later baby boo," He kissed me and spun me around so he was hugging me from behind, "Be ready because when you see me again I'll be fucking you," he licked my neck, "I love you." He said before grabbing hold of my butt hard, I turned around and stroked his dick "Bitch," he mumbled biting his lip, I kissed his cheek then walked out.

"I told you everything would be ok didn't I?" Romeo said swinging his arm around me as we walked out into the parking lot. Myself and Romeo had a brother/sister type relationship. One minute we'd be joking, the next we'd be threatening each other and the next we'd be talking to each other about our problems. "You did Romeo, thank you... And thank you for looking out for Chres." I said, "You know that's no problem... But I suggest you prepare yourself for Thursday." He said smirking, "Why?" I said. "Santo is gonna fuck you so hard you aren't gonna be able to walk Jess and you know I'm right." He said laughing. "Romeo he's gotten so big, I mean he obviously isn't looking like no body builder but he's most definitely bigger than before, what if he seriously damages my body?" I said laughing although I was being serious. "He won't he's strong but he knows how to channel is aggression and strength, he'd never hurt you." Romeo said reassuringly as we got back to the condo. I got my bag and suitcase out the back and saw Romeo walk straight into the condo. I shortly followed, it was still the same. Pictures of Chres' family and us were around the front room, everything was clean apart from one plate on the kitchen table. "You been staying here already?" I asked Romeo, he nodded, "How long?" I asked, "About three days." He replied putting the dish in the dishwasher. I walked upstairs, "Jess wait don't go up there..." Romeo came running after me and took hold of my shoulders before I spotted Aaliyah's room. I walked in and saw everything neatly packed away, the bed neatly made and a candle flickering by the window. "You done this?" I asked Romeo, he nodded and hugged me, "I miss her too Jess... But Jess before Santo gets back we need to move this stuff into the attic... We need to keep moving forward." A few tears escaped my eyes before I nodded I was not under any circumstances forgetting my baby girl but we needed to keep moving forward.

I took a deep breath and stroked along Liyahs pillow, every night I prayed she was happy and at peace... "Goodbye Aaliyah Marie Lopez." I whispered.