Chapter 20. PART 2.

Chresanto POV;

"All ready baby?" I shouted up the stairs at Jess as Romeo stood next to me. "Aye Santo bruh, do you think you'll move out of here one day? I mean you do have the income." I thought about Romeo's words, its just my parents had this place, I couldn't imagine just selling it, "I dunno man, I grew up here, my parents brought me up here ya know..." I sighed, "Santo I understand bro but the hood aint safe it don't matter how many people know or like you they'll always be boys here tryna prove themselves and I don't want to lose my boy, or have his girl lost still, listen there's a few condo's selling down the street and I know of a few more some blocks down, we can go check it out." Romeo said, "Ite bro since you put it that way, what 'bout Jess? I don't wanna get her hopes up..." I replied, "We'll drive her to the grocery store then meet her up after, you know how long women take when shopping." He said, I nodded looking up the stairs as Jess appeared with Aaliyah. She was so beautiful, she wore a beige woollen poncho, black leggings, and black suede wedges. "Damn ma, who you tryna impress?" I said biting my lip, "That cute boy at the grocery store," she winked and I gave her a straight face, "Aye Jess, me and Santo gotta do something real quick so we'll drop you off at the grocery store then pick you up ok?" Romeo said, "well since you gotta do something I'll take my car so I don't have to wait around," Jess replied, "You sure?" Romeo said, "Yeah sure," she smiled and took out her car keys, she was now at the bottom of the stairs staring into my eyes, I still had a blank expression. "I love you baby," she whispered into my ear, I tried to stop myself from smiling but couldn't, "I love you too," I whispered back. "Ok love birds, we wont get anywhere if you guys keep going into a trance!" Romeo shouted.

Jess POV;

I laughed and walked out the door, unlocking my car and strapping Aaliyah in, I felt a hard slap on my ass as I was bent over, "Chresanto!" I shouted without looking, "shout my name again baby!" He said sexually, "your wrong Santo man, call if you have any trouble Jess see you in a few." I smiled and got into the car making sure I had everything then started up the car. Chresanto and Romeo had already gone off ahead, I heard their music playing out of Romeo's car, Meek Mill Levels, I can tell that was Romeo's music I laughed as I started to drive. Romeo had gone out of sight, they drive so fast when I'm not in the car.

I got to the grocery store in 20 minutes and parked up, as I got out I saw Ray's car drive in with Ray in the drivers seat and that girl that I caught with Chresanto in the passenger seat, I was not getting angry nor was I fighting today I had my baby. I put Aaliyah in her carrier and started walking towards the store. "Jess!!" I heard from a distance, I turned around to see Ray running up to me, "girl how do you walk so fast in them things?!" He laughed, "Can I hold Liyah?" I nodded and passed her to him, "Hey baby girl, I bet you missed me right?" Aaliyah remained silent... Well she always did unless she wanted food, "Sorry about the other day Ray, I would have come with you but Chresanto you know.." I said, "Don't you worry about it Jess, I got a quick fuck out of it anyway by that thot," he laughed, "Ray no cursing around Aaliyah!" I said sharply, "Oh snap, sorry Jess anyway how are you? Is Chesanto still being a dick or nah?" He asked, "nope he's actually been really good, it was just a slip up not like I haven't done that with you," I said, Ray laughed, "yes baby girl." He started pulling funny faces at Aaliyah as that thot game over, "aww isn't she a cute baby," she reached out her finger to touch Aaliyah, I grabbed onto it straight away bending it back, "don't touch my baby." I said with attitude as I raised one hand, that's when she started to kick off, Ray passed Aaliyah back to me, "Don't even think about started anything here with my daughter and her mother because I will personally beat yo ass myself!" Ray said, "Why would you pick that hoe over me?" She said, "For one she aint no hoe and two because she's worth so much more than you now move before I make you." Ray replied, "Ray I'd love to stay and chat but unfortunately I need to do some shopping so if you'll excuse me," I turned around and began walking, "Jess I'll help you don't worry," Ray said walking next to me, "Don't you need your own stuff?" I said, "Nah I was only picking up... Actually never mind," He laughed.