Chapter 17. Part 1.

Chresanto-

We arrived at the hospital shortly after the ambulance, Romeo and I rushed up to the front desk where a young woman sat there writing notes, "I'm looking for my girlfriend she just got rushed in here her name is je-" the woman swiftly cut me off, "she just got rushed down there hun, I could show you if you like?" She winked at me, I rolled my eyes and ran down the corridor towards the wards in desperate search for Jess. I had no luck for ten whole minutes until myself and Romeo looked into the last room and there she was my beautiful Jess, with a doctor towering over her shining a light in her eyes, I entered the room.

"Erm, I'm Jess' boyfriend..." I spoke awkwardly I had never felt so scared in my life, "I-is she ok-kay?" I edged forward, Please please please I prayed in my head, "she is going to be absolutely fine but the baby we are not sure of yet, we are running some tests but by her condition now I am positive the baby will survive." I smiled, although I don't know why I smiled the baby isn't mine...

45 minutes passed and I heard mumbling sounds coming from Jess, mine and Romeo's head shot in the direction of her, "babe its me Chres please speak to me..." I waited for a response when the doctor came through the door again, "good to see you awake Jessica.. I bare good news, you and your partner here are going to be parents! The baby is doing good and it is healthy yet some stress had caused it to become distressed hence the reason you were rushed here. Hopefully with the help of your partner and friend here we can have you out of here by morning, but unfortunately I am going to have to ask you gentlemen to leave." I grew with anger, first my baby, then THE BABY and now we have to leave!? He's having a laugh. "Sorry doc that aint happening bro, we aint leaving until she leaves and if there is a problem with that-" Romeo stood up and spoke, "If there is a problem with that then we have a problem with you and you wont like that to put it simple." I heard Jess laugh quietly as she took hold of my hand, "you okay baby boo, how you feelin'?" I said softly to her, she nodded her head and smiled, "sorry about the baby thing Chres.." I cant lie I was fuming about the fact Jess was pregnant with another mans baby but what else could I do but support her? I cant go kill Ray then the baby wont have a biological father, "don't worry about it Jess, I'm here for you one hundred percent." I smiled although it wasn't happiness I was feeling. I wanted to be Jess' baby father, me and only me.

We got out of the hospital just over a week ago and I've been going back to school, although Jess doesn't feel up to it just yet. I wore my black tank top,, black jeans and concord 11's and putting on my long gold chain to top it off. "Baby I'll see you in a few hours okay? Do the work you've been set okay?" Jess nodded, "you'll be back in school soon bae." I said softly as I kissed her cheek, picked up my phone and keys and left the room and out the front door into my car. I shortly arrived at school and was greeted by Daniel, "what's good bro?" He said, "not much," I sighed, "Jess still a bit... You know." He nodded and looked behind me as I turned my head I saw Ray walking in with that Craig or Prod guy whatever the fuck his name was... 2 on 2 now since I killed Jacob, I laughed to myself he shouldn't have stuck his manhood into places that didn't belong to him.

"Chresanto I know I have no right to be asking but please tell me how Jess is," Ray asked for the tenth time this week I wasn't going to tell him anything especially about the baby, I just laughed in his face, "she might be okay, she might not, I don't know I get kinda cranky these days isn't that right Dan?" Daniel laughed also, "yep, and boy oh boy have I been feelin' hella horny these days," we both laughed our heads off I laughed so much tears escaped my eyes. Why must he ask? Everyone in this damn world that sees myself and Jess know I treat her with the upmost care, respect, honour and love, she's my everything. "If you've hurt her I swear on my home boys grave I will fucking murder you and you know I'm not joking either." Ray said, I just laughed again, "kill me? Dude you couldn't even hurt me you know I could murder you with my bare hands it is very possible for me to do that now." Ray laughed, "just make sure my girl is safe and well yeah Santo." Ray said whilst walking off, imagine he knew he was going to be a father I'd most probably have to end up killing him for sure, I couldn't stop laughing to myself.