Chapter 3.

Not once through out travelling to America would I have thought I'd meet someone like Chresanto, we were acting like best friends and I never understood it, we'd text each other and he'd tell me he loved me but just as a close friend... maybe I should stop seeing him I mean I don't want to be heartbroken in the end, right? He was just too desirable and like your favourite candy, I couldn't get enough.

Recently I had been walking to school because I fully knew the way and well my adopted mother had work early, I'd usually find Chresanto with a group of girls and for the past couple days he was looking like he enjoyed the attention more than usual, today he wore a tank top that exposed his muscles very well may I say, basketball shorts, nike socks and jordans. I wore blue leggings with blue low converse, a black vest top and a light blue long sleeved top (which was Chresanto's) around my waist, with a brown bag and gold chain, Chresanto saw me and escaped the girls coming up to me and hugging me. "How is my beautiful today?" He spoke, he always was a charmer just not a player, I hope I wasn't changing him... "Chresanto we need to speak." I said, I didn't know how to say it but I didn't want to lead him on or change him, the thing between us needed to stop and it needed to stop fast!

He took me by my hand and over towards his car, "What is it love?" , Love.. Now tell me why did he have to call me that? "I feel that I-" I started before another girl came over to us completely pushing me out the way to get to Chresanto, I didn't even bother looking at her I just went in front of her and smashed my lips into his and he was resisting at all, he lifted me up and put me on his car, "I love your lips, I love you, I know what you was going to say but your wrong your not leading me on were taking this slowly so right now we'll just stay friends, we'll become one soon baby I promise."  Just then the school bell rang and I looked away from his eyes and he lifted me up and put me down again, the one thing I don't get is how does he always know what I am going to say or what I am thinking its weird.

I went to my first lesson which was English, I liked it because most of the time Chresanto would come to class and sit with me and we would make out in the back of the classroom and when we got caught it really was the funniest thing ever but it didn't stop us. I went and sat down at the back and waited for Chresanto to turn up, when he did again he got so much attention it made me sick. "Chres come sit with me." "No chresanto come sit here." One girl said whilst pushing another to the floor, Chresanto rolled his eyes, ignored them and came next to me. "Uh no! Chresanto you have a desk especially for you BEHIND Jessica please sit there immediately or report to the office." The teacher knew Chresanto would have made a big deal of it if he didn't mention the office, the last thing he wants is to go to another school.

Just then a new boy walked in, he was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a black tank top, a grey hoodie, a jean jacket and multi-coloured sneakers, he had on a snapback but backwards and two braids on each side of him.. he was FINE! But not so much as Chresanto I had to admit. "Class this is Rayan, he's new here so yeah um be nice I guess, Rayan take your seat next to the girl at the back." He pointed to me, ah so that's why you moved Chresanto, I looked back at Chresanto to see his face filled with anger... It looked sexy at the same time. "Hey, I'm Rayan but call me Ray the an is just kind of long." He laughed, his laugh was beyond sexy should I really be thinking this I have Chresanto.. Well we aren't together so whatever. "Hi I'm Jess, aren't you hot?" I spoke, he had so many layers on it was weird but nice also, "Nice name and na I'm warm well that's if your talking about my temperature?"  "I am." I replied instantly, Chresanto was behind me I couldn't say anything like that.

"WORK PARTENERS!" Mr Richardson shouted out, oh no.. I hope I was with Chresanto. "Chresanto and Je- oh wait nonono Rayan and Jess, Chresanto and Daniel.... Daniel Simmons?" "Here sir!" He shouted out, great now I'm going to be spending less time with Chresanto... Wait maybe that's a good thing? Like I said I didn't want to lead him on you know and maybe distancing ourselves from each other would be a good thing and plus I get to hang out with someone new for a change!

"Fuck sake, how hard is it to be with my girl? Damn." I heard Chresanto say out loud. "Im taking that's your boyfriend Jess?" Ray whispered to me, "Not exactly..." A smile grew on Ray's face, he was the cutest guy ever at this point I wasn't even really thinking about Chresanto.

"So um could we go to yours to work on the project.. my er mom doesn't really like... girls in the house..." He finally spoke, he was hesitant whilst speaking which was strange, "Of course we can don't worry my um yeah I' sure it'll be cool, after school?" He nodded, I could see so many girls just staring at me giving me death glares whispering to each other that I had taken the two sexiest boys blah blah yeah whatever not my problem... What? It really wasn't.

I kept Ray company for the lessons we were in together and I had planned to meet him for lunch to hang out because he hadn't really gotten to know many people yet just a few hi's and bye's, that was until Chresanto stuck his foot in, really if you wanted to act like this at least make our relationship official. "Nah baby your with me this lunch, sorry bro I gotta hang with my girl I'm sure you understand?" He took his arms and put them around me tight hugging me from behind, "But Jess said she'd hang out with me so..." Ray was getting BRAVE that's all I'm saying, if I was a guy I would not want to mess with Chresanto, "Ah I'm taking you don't understand, do I need to show you because I am fully willing to show you." I felt him loosen his grip and slowly push me aside, before anything could happen I dragged him off I didn't speak a word to him until the end of the day, why does he have to be so fast in starting on boys? One day he'll meet one that will not be scared to fight back, and I think Ray wasn't scared of him. "Chres, I have a project with Ray to do, he's coming to mine so I cant ride with you today I'm sorry..." His face grew red with anger as I saw him punch a random car it was a range rover evoque, hey what can I say I know my cars, it was black with tinted windows, so tinted I didn't even know Ray was sitting inside of it he automatically got out and slammed Chres into his own car, he was in a position where he could not push Ray away so I pulled him away telling Chres I'd see him later and for him to pick me up at 9 from mine, it was Friday so I would most likely stay over his house like I usually would we'd cuddle on the sofa and watch movies with lots of food and that was about it, I had a strange feeling something was going to go down tonight though....

And I knew I was right, Something was going to go down, I just didn't know what...

(Guys sorry how it is laid out, my laptop was being a bit weird today, hope you like it,

goal- 4/5 votes, 40+ reads)