Cast and Author

Me: Hey, guys. Well I hope you liked this story. Anyways, we gathered here to say our last goodbyes. Okay let's start with Sam.

Sam: Seriously, of all this people here you just needed to pick me first?

Me: *rolls eyes*

Dušica: It's okay babe, I'll start. *kisses Sam's cheek*

Everyone: *rolls eyes* of coursee

Dušica: *glares* Anyway, thank you all so much for reading this story, for voting, for following everything that happened in our lives. Although I don't know why we are doing this when you are going to see us in the next book...

Mia: It wasn't all about you two you know?

Everyone: It kinda was...

Me: Okay, moving on. Alex would you like to say something?

Alex: Yeah, why the hell am I here? I'm dead you know and all that because you killed me. Have I done something to you??

Me: Well I at thought you'd at least be happy to see Sarah, that's why you are here.

Sarah: *puts her hand on Alex's shoulder and smiles*

Me: And you should be happy because I didn't make her date someone else.

Alex: *gasps* You wouldn't dare

Tom: Okay so she is here because she has a girlfriend but what on earth am I doing here?

Me: Well, I brought you here so readers and everyone in here could hate you *smirks*

Tom: Yeah, right. By the way Sarah, because you don't have anyone at the moment, would you like some sausage?

Alex and Sarah: Eww, back off.

Tom: Oh, shut it dead girl, if you haven't realized yet, you are deaddd

Alex: Yeah, maybe but I could still kick your ass.

Sarah, Dušica, me: That's my girl.

Me: *snaps fingers and Tom disappears while screaming*

Everyone: *gasp* You can do that?

Me: *smirks* Pretty much, yeah.

Everyone: *look away*

Kendall: And why am I here then?

Me: Basically for the same reason and because you are hot.

Everyone: Oooh

Kendall: You think I'm hot? *smirks*

Me: Ew no way barbie girl, nope.

Kendall: You literally just said that.

Me: Well I'm just stating what readers think.

Kendall: How on earth could they know how do I look like when you didn't even bother to put my picture somewhere in the book.

Me: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

Kendall: It's not whatever, you think I'm hot. *smirks*

Me: Shut up, just shut up!

Kendall: Whatever, you should consider yourself lucky that I am even trying to flirt with you.

Me: Well, you as well, should consider yourself lucky I even gave you some of my precious time.

Kendall: I beg you pardon?!

Ana: Don't bother please, she's a heartbreaker and a player anyway.

Me: *gasps* Am not!

Everyone: You are.

Me: *rolls eyes* Whatever *glares at Kendall*

Kendall: *glares at me*

Mia: Could you two stop eye fucking each other please?

Both: It's called glaring!

Everyone else: Whatever

Me: *sighs* Just shut up! Everyone. We were supposed to say our goodbyes-

Jon: Can we just hurry up, Charlie and I are going to London.

Charlie: Yeah, seriously this is taking too long.

Me: It wouldn't take too long if you all just focus!

Elena: Fine! Thank you everyone so so much for reading this book, your support meant everything to us.

Annabelle: Yeah! Even tho I was here for few chapters because author decided to just forget about me *glares at me*

Me: *facepalms* Here we go again. *takes a deep breath* I did that so you wouldn't do anything to Samica...

Marry: I don't think any of them is really her type.

Sam and Dušica: SHE IS NOT WHOSE TYPE? *pointing at each other*

Me: *rolls eyes* Kendall you are next

Kendall: Why me? Why not Emili or Ana?

Me: Just do it!

Kendall: *raises eyebrow*

Me:*whispers* Later okay? Just finish this quickly.

Kendall: *smirks* okay, thank you everyone for your support, really meant a lot. Now, let's go! *grabs my hand pulling me away*

Me: Kendall wait! Everyone, now!

Everyone: THANK YOU ALL SO SO SOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK, IT'S REALLY NICE YOU GUYS SUPPORTED IT AND WE ARE GLAD YOU ACTUALLY LIKED WHAT THIS IDIOT WROTE. WE LOVE YOU!

Me: Okay, now we can go.

Kendall: *smirks and drags me away*