Chapter 14

Third person's P.O.V.

Drive from Gala was pretty quite. Girls was sitting on opposite sides of car, both looking through car window.

Dušica has so much on her mind. All night played in her head over and over again. Every touch, every smile, every laugh... What is wrong with her!? Why does she always get lost in specific pair of icy blue eyes? Why her heart melts every time when their hands touched. When Sam's lips rest on Dušica's cheek, she felt eruption in her stomach. Just on that thought, Dušica's cheek get reddish color.

"Miss, we are here" Willy said, breaking river of thoughts in Dušica's head. She just nodded and was ready to walk out when she saw girl next to her who didn't even move.

Sam was in deep thoughts as well. Same thoughts were running on her mind whole this time. She didn't even saw when car come to stop.

"Sam" Dušica tried to call her.

Seeing that blondie next to her doesn't respond, she couldn't help but chuckled.

"Sam!" She said again and gently shook her shoulder.

Sam jumped and punched her head of roof of car.

"Bloody hell! Sam sorry, oh my god, are you okay!?" Dušica asked worriedly.

Sam rubbed her head lightly and smiled at Dušica worried face.

"I'm fine" she said slowly.

Dušica couldn't help anymore but laugh. Sam looked at her strangely but laughed as well.

"I'm sorry... But that was really funny!" Dušica said between giggles.

"Oh, okay Ms.Giggler" Sam said with stupid smile plastered on her face.

"Ms. Giggler!?" Dušica asked while rising her perfect eyebrow.

Sam swallow hard because she felt like Dušica was insulted.

"Um... Y-Yes" She stuttered! She couldn't believe it, but Dušica  thought it was adorable, Sam was adorable.

"It's cute, I like it" Dušica said and leaned towards Sam.

Sam was shocked, she couldn't even move. It's not like she would move even if she can though. She looked down at Dušica's lips and before she knew it, that perfect red lips were on her cheek... Cheek!

But it wasn't just normal peck, Dušica let her lips stay on Sam's cheek couple seconds.

They both felt like electricity went through their bodies. Sam blushed immediately.  Did she just wanted Dušica to kiss her!? Of course she wanted!

"Come on, we are already here" Dušica quickly took her hand and lead her outside.

"What on Earth is wrong with me!? I almost kissed her!" Dušica thought for herself until Sam's voice bring her back.

"Where are we exactly, by the way?" Sam asked when they were in front of some café 'Mary'.

"My favorite café" Dušica answered and started looking through her purse.

"What are you looking for?" asked Sam while frowning.

They were standing in front of front door which by the way were locked.

"This!" Dušica answered while grinning and showed her a key. She put it inside and door opened.

"Tada!" She said again and giggled while walking inside.