Chapter 37

Sam's P.O.V.

Last night was amazing! I mean whole day was awesome. Everything, just everything was perfect. After coming home last night Dušica and I had a lot of fun. I make her sleep here, and of course she couldn't say no. She has just left to go back to her house and take equipment for game latter. She is nervous again. I can see it, but I don't really know why. She is literally the best.

Anyway, I just dressed up and packed my sport bag. I yawned and walked out of apartment. I am so sleepy, like you can tell, we didn't exactly have much of a sleep last night. (*wink*)

***

When I come at school, I met with Mia and Elena outside.

"Hey girl!" Elena screamed when she saw me and I just glared at her.

"Where is your girlfriend?" Mia asked and Elena put her hand up to cover Mia's mouth.

"They agreed to keep it a secret! Did you already forget it?" She asked and glared at her which made me laugh.

"Oops"

"Yeah, well, she'll be here soon, I guess" I said and just when I said that we heard sound of sport car entering through school gates. "Yep, that's her"

Of course that's her. She is the only person in this school that drives sport cars. She parked near and walked out like a queen. Oh my god, she's just so gorgeous. Our eyes locked and we both smiled.

She was wearing black hoodie that says 'Flawless'. It's mine actually, I gave it to her this morning but I didn't know she was going to wear it today.

"Morning girls" she said when she reached us.

I saw she wanted to hug me and kiss me right there and then but stopped herself before she could ruin our plan. 

"Ready for a game?" Mia asked casually and wrapped her arm around Dušica's shoulder. Honestly, I don't know who wanted to cut her hand off more. Me or Elena.

"I was born ready" Dušica said jokingly and move Mia's arm away. "Take it off before they kill you" she whispered and we all bursted laughing.

"Let's go" and just when I said it and turned around, I come face to face with barbie girl. I rolled my eyes annoyed by her "What do you want Kendall?"

"I came to talk to Dušica, chill Sam" did she just told me to chill. No one dares to talk to me like that! Just when I wanted to tell her something I felt hand on my back. I knew who it was, I knew that touch. I immediately calmed when she spoke.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see how are you. You weren't in school last week and we have game today so, just checking." Kendall said and bit her lip. Oh this bitch is so dead.

"I'm very good, thanks for asking, nervous because of game but I'm sure it's gonna be good." Dušica said and looked at me and our friends "If you'd excuse me now" she said politely and walked by Kendall.

"Well, bye Kendall" I said with smirk and walked away as well.

While we were walking our hands were brushing with each other. It's long day for us but all I wanna do is be alone with her. She looked up at me and smiled. That smile I love the most.