🗨Part 4 & 5💬

Start from the beginning

Then , she looked at Veesha's face one kind.

Archana : Veesha..Are you okay? Yen face'u oru mathiriya iruke? Ena achi?

Veesha : Nothing..I'm fine..

Archana : Pooye sollathe..

Veesha stare at the floor.

Archana : Ohh..Avan ethavanthu sonna'na?

Archana asked if Ajay scolded Veesha.

Veesha : Che! Che! Athe ella onum..Pavam..What he gonna say..Back'kele Fracture aye..😔

Archana : Ohh..Feeling'u ah?(tease)

Veesha : Summa iru..😒

Archana laugh.

Archana : He will be fine..Vaa..🤗

Veesha : Enga?

Archana : Dinner?

Veesha : I'm not hungry at all..Nee poo..

Archana : Hoi..Mariyatheya vanthe enake kudhe sapdhe..Amma unakaga vege'ya samache veche irukagge..

Veesha : Nijama soldre..Enake pasikile..Pasicha naane vanthe sapren..

Archana : Are you sure?

Veesha nodded.

Archana : Cheri..

Archana turned and walk to door then she stop. She turned to Veesha.

Archana : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm?

Archana : Nijama nee enaketeh ethuvum marekele'le?

Veesha smiled and hid her sadness. She shake her head left and right means no. Archana smiled then go out. Nobody told her about the incident happened.

*At night.

Ajay take his dinner and medicine. He rest at the living room after all of them slept. Heavy rain with thunder and lightning. Thunder🌩 sound and lightning⚡ flash making Veesha afraid and couldn't sleep properly but still in half sleep.

*A huge thunder sound.

Veesha get up from the sofa and look around. Ajay was not in the room. Bed lamp on. So , she quickly get up and jump off the sofa and get out from the room. She looked at the living room from the upstair. She saw Ajay was lying on the couch. Only floor lamp was on. That's make the living room was dim. He was sleeping on the couch without blanket.

Veesha went to the room then bring blanket along with her and walk to downstair. She walk closer to Ajay who lying on the sofa. She look at him for few second. She open widely the folded blanket then cover him with it.

She felt that maybe he felt the same as the auntie told. That is why he slept on the couch and not in same room. She said nothing but sighed with dissapointed. She turned to walk away.

Ajay : Veesha..

She widened her eyes then turned to Ajay and look at him with surprised. He open his eyes and looked at her with no expression.

Ajay : Are you alright?

Veesha looked away from Ajay and stared at the tiles then nodded as yes. It's a lied. He looked away and sighed because with her body language showed she was not okay , he knew. He get up and sat. He looked at her from her hair to her toes then get back to her face.

Ajay : Nothing going happen if you sleep with empty stomach..

She looked at his face and said.