Chapter 9😭🤦🏽🖤

Começar do início

I walked over to him and held his hands. "Why?" He asked.

I held back the tears. "You complain about it being too hot but when winter comes you pray for the heat and that's because you only miss the sun when you feel the snow. Only way you can miss her and truly love her is when you let her go."

He pulled me into his arms. "Ian never felt this way about nothing." He said.

"Love is a powerful feeling August but it's time. We've suffered enough, she's suffered enough. Same with Royalty it's time August it's hard to believe but she's gone baby it's been 2 months." He nodded.

"You right." He said. I kissed his forehead. "But I can't give up on them just yet." He said.

"August I hate to do this but I'm going back to Memphis." I told him. "What?" I nodded.

"I won't take August from you but I can't stay in Cali it's too much I'm sorry August." He laughed. "Say less."
_______________________
*5 months later*
It's been 5 months since I came back in Memphis for my fresh start.

Bre understood and stayed back but since it's summer break for them she's down here. I haven't spoke to August or seen my son.

I don't even know if Ameria still alive.

I laid in my bed waiting on Bre to finish her hair. "What's on your mind?" She asked.

"I'm 19 now and it has been almost 2 years since I met August." I told her.

"Yeah and?" "My life has been so up and down." I told her. "I feel ya shit weird ya know like your kids are now 7 months and Royalty hasn't even got the chance to meet them."

"Really Bre?" "What Amare?  You don't miss them just a little?"

"I miss them everyday but I'm trying so hard to forget them." "You hated hearing Royalty ask about her father now Ameria and August Jr. is going to go through the same thing except they don't have a mother or father."

"They have August." "He's not blood related." I just laid back. "Please stop trying to make me feel guilty."

"I'm not trying to make you feel guilty I'm trying to make you understand what you are doing to them kids." "It's been 5 months Bre who knows if they even wanna see me?"

She handed me her phone and I began reading the messages.

Family 👫🤘🏽
Have you talked to Amare?

Bre here's some videos of them crawling to show her.

Jr. Standing already.

Bre please text back.

Bre please get back to me I need to talk to Amare.

Where do she stay now?

Ameria back in the hospital.

This is pointless by now huh

Ameria said mama

They speaking gibberish now but they say Dada a lot.

I stopped reading and gave her the phone back. "They need you Mare."

"Oh well." I got up and grabbed my keys.

"Where yhu going?" "The store."
________________
I pulled up. I grabbed my shopping list and began shopping.

I was on the candy isle getting snacks cuz it was that time where mother nature reminds me that I miss being pregnant.