After some talking they started with testes. Doctor asked Sam about her next ovulation, and when she said it's next week Dušica started freaking out. It was beginning of February now and if everything goes as planned her first kid will be born in October! Holy shit!

"Well, I'll see you then. I don't think there will be any problem, you are young, healthy, you'll probably get pregnant after first cycle." they bid their goodbyes and left.

Next week they were getting ready to go and see a doctor, if everything goes as planned they will finish treatment today. Dušica took Sam's hand and kissed it gently.

"Everything's going to be fine" she said and Sam smiled before nodding.

"I'm scared" she whispered.

"I know, you're a crybaby" Dušica said sarcastically just to light up the mood and Sam kissed her cheek while mumbling "I hate you"

Once they were there, Dušica had to wait outside and she was freaking out. She knew this treatment won't take more than one hour but she was just pacing back and forth. Oh, have I mentioned that their parents have no idea what their daughters are about to do? Well, yeah. They just decided to tell them when one of them already was pregnant.

Finally Sam walked out and Dušica rushed towards her.

"How are you?" she asked concerned and Sam smiled upon seeing her wife worrying about her.

"Good" Sam answered simply and doctor walked outside.

"So, everything went fine, now all we have to do is wait" he said with smile and two girls left.

Dušica decided to take her wife out for nice lunch date.

***

It's been almost three weeks since their treatment. Dušica was out doing some business meeting because her parents couldn't make it. Sam should have got her period four days ago but she didn't. Her period is always late so she told Dušica not to get much excited.

"Natasha?" she called out for their maid.

"Yes, Sam?" she asked coming upstairs.

"I need to ask you for a favor"

"Sure"

Sam sighed and smiled "I need you to go to drag store and buy pregnancy test" she said and Natasha's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god! Are you- are you" she asked her hand over her mouth.

"I don't know yet" Sam said and chuckled "that's why need pregnancy test"

"But when...when did you two even go to doctor?"

"I'll tell you everything later, okay? Just got now please"

"Okay okay" Natasha nodded and rushed out of the room.

"Take three for any case!" Sam said and Natasha laughed from downstairs.

"Of course!"

Sam started pacing around the room waiting patiently for Natasha to come back. It's been almost half an hour before she finally returned.

"Thank god! What took you so long?" Sam said while taking one pregnancy test from her.

"Well, uh" Natasha started and Sam raised her eyebrow but didn't push it anymore.

"Never mind. Let's do this" she mumbled and  walked in the bathroom.

She read instructions, and did everything she had to do. She put down the test and started pacing around, Natasha was sitting on their bad, watching Sam going back and forth, it felt like she was watching a tennis game. Sam looked at time and sighed.