Nine

At School

"Hikari-chan! Ohayou!" Aoi ran to catch up.

"Ohayou Aoi-chan!"

"Hey, did you manage to give the chocolate to Tsurugi?" She asked.

Hikari slowly nodded.

"How??" She asked again

Fortunately the school bell already rang. Both of them hurriedly went to their class and left the conversation.

Skip Time

"I'm late! It's almost time for the soccer club," Hikari said to herself while running towards the soccer club building.

Hikari arrived and went into the building. "Sorry i'm late!" She said and everyone stared at her in silence.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Umm, Nothing really, now everyone let's start practice!" Tenma said and everyone did what he said.

While the boys practicing, the managers prepared their bottles.

"So, Hikari, did you manage to give the chocolatte?" Midori asked the same question like Aoi did.

Hikari just sighed, "Yes."

"What's with the sigh? Was it not according your plan? How did it go?" She asked again.

Hikari explained what happened yesterday, from her crazy idea to barge in his house and met his mother.

"Wow, that was brave of you to asked her mother to give it to him, If i'm you I couldn't do that," Aoi said.

"I know right? I really was hopeless that time," She sighed remembering those scenes that happened yesterday.

"But trying to get into someone's house from the balcon is a more extreme way," Midori said.

"But it's good to hear that you succeed to give that chocolate," Akane said.

"And i think it's time to hand the bottles to everyone" Aoi said and everyone went to soccer field.

"Break Time!!" Aoi shouted, signaling everyone to take a break and gave out their bottles.

Hikari took the last bottle for Tsurugi 'Act natural'  She thought, but she was't focusing and causing her to tripped over a rock.

Fortunately someone caught her before she could fall to the ground, "Clumsy as always" he said. "Tsurugi!"

"Watch your step, clumsy" he said while ruffling her hair "H-hey!" Hikari slightly blushed, Then he took the bottle from her hand.

He poked her shoulder "Meet me at the school gate, after school," he wishpered and went back to the field. 

'What's going on? Did he receive the chocolate already?'  

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Asking someone to meet you after school, What can it be?

By the way, thank you for reading my book!