Seven

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" 

Hikari saw that it was a woman who spoke to her.

"Uh, I-"

"Ara.. I think i've seen you before? Do you live around here?" She asked.

"Yes! i live there" Hikari pointed at her house since it wasn't very far. 

"Ah, you must be Chihara-san, right?" The woman said.

"How did you know?" Hikari asked.

"Of course i know! We are neighbours, aren't we? And your family runs a famous flower shop right? I often buy flowers from your shop" She answered.

'Wow I never  knew, am I that anti-social?'

"Since you are here, why don't you come inside?" She said while giving her a reassuring smile.

"Can i?" Hikari asked.

"Of course! You're from Raimon Junior High School too, right? Namaewa?" She asked

"Chihara Hikari-desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu," Hikari introduced herself.

"Ah, I think I saw you on Raimon Soccer Club's photo album. By the way I'm Kyousuke's mother" she said, leading Hikari to the living room.

' Oh she is his mother. Wait, didn't I come here to give the chocolate secretly? It's failed already. Should I just give to his mother and ask her to pass it to him? But isn't it going to be embrassing?'

"Do you want some tea?" She asked, "Ah it's okay, you don't have to" Hikari shook her head declining Tsurugi's mother offer.

"It's okay, you are my guest. Please wait okay?" She said and went to the kitchen.

After she left, Hikari decided to looked around the house. It's simple and neat. 

'It's a nice house and pretty neat too'  

"Here's your tea," She said while putting the cup on the table and gesturing her to take a sip. "Arigatou gozaimasu" Hikari thanked her. 

"It's delicious, Is it jasmine tea?" Hikari asked.

"Yes it is, it's my favourite tea," She said.

"it's my favourite too!"  

"Really? Looks like we have a same taste" She chuckled.

"Oh by the way, i want to give this," Hikari took the chocolate from the bag and give it to her.

"Isn't it today Valentine's day? Is this for Kyousuke?" She asked, Hikari just nodded in response.

"Ah I see, Are you interested in my son?" She smiled.

"P-please don't get t-the wrong idea, Well it's just.. Uh.. A-a friendship chocolate! Yeah! Ehehe," Hikari smiled sheepishly, then looked down to hid her blush. 

She let out a little laugh, "Hm really?" 

"Yes! Well T-tsurugi-kun h-has already helped me with many things, So.. I-i give it to him to thank him" Hikari said, still blushing

"Alright, i will give it to him," She said. 

"Really? Thank you so much! Then, i should be going now," you picked up your things. "Ey why in such a hurry, you can stay for dinner," She said.

"I'm afraid I can't, My mom is going to worry if stay out late, maybe another time," Hikari declined her offer but she lied. She just don't want to meet Tsurugi at the moment.

"Aw okay then, be careful on your way home. Even if it's actually quite close," She said and opened the door for her. "Yes thank you" Hikari said and bowed to her.

"Kyousuke., i know you're there"

"Okaasan"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OH MY GOD TSURUGI IS THERE! 

Was he listening to their conversation??

Thank you for reading my book. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to leave comments and push the vote button. Thank you!