Two

"Minna!  Break time!" Aoi shouted to the boys, they all took their bottle from the managers.

'I just can't imagine what will happen if i give a chocolate to him'  Hikari thought while took a bottle.

"Oi, my drink" someone's voice woke you up from your imagination "E-eh? Oh yeah, here" she gave the bottle to him.

"Don't spacing out or a witch will kidnap you and turn you into a frog, baka" he said.

"W-what, I'm not! There's no witch here!"  

"There's one here, the one who are talking to me right now," he said again and walk away with a poker face.

"Tsurugi! You!! Bakaa!!" Hikari shouted to him, and then he just back to the field and started practice again with everyone.

"Huh!"

 "kawaii~" Akane said, "Eh? Shindou-senpai kawaii?" Hikari asked "Of course not! Shin-sama is cool!! You and Tsurugi-kun are kawaii~" Akane chuckled.

"Hee?? No! Of course not! We aren't!" Hikari said, can't believe what her senpai  is saying.

"Hikari-chan, you still didn't admit your own feelings," Aoi sighed.

"I admit it! I hate him!" 

"Nope, you love him!" Midori said.

"NOO"

Midori grin, Aoi and Akane too "Then, i will take Tsurugi! I'll make him to be mine!" Midori said.

"Ah you can't! Tsurugi will be mine!" Aoi said.

"No~ Tsurugi-sama will be minee!~" Akane said too.

'eh?? What is this?They all like Tsurugi??'  Hikari thought.

"i'll confess to him first!" Midori stood up.

"WAIT NO!!! DON'T!!"  

Hikari froze and blushed. She just yelled that out causing everyone to stare at her.

Aoi, Akane, and Midori chuckled "What are you seeing? Back to practice!" Midori scolded the boys and they back to normal again but Tsurugi keep staring at Hikari.

"We were just kidding, we aren't going to take away your lovely tsurugi~" Midori whispered

"Geez, You guys!" 

"Look, Tsurugi is staring at you" Akane said and Hikari looked at Tsurugi, he quickly looked away, Hikari blushed again.

"Aww.. you totally fall in love dear," Midori said.

"R-really?" Hikari asked herself. Aoi, Akane, and Midori nodded.

"You know, i think all the things he did to you is the way he shows that he care for you, i think he likes you!" Aoi said.

"W-what?" 

"I think that's right, remember what he say when you were almost falling from stairs, he said that because he want you to be safe!" Midori said and making her recall the event.

'he said "you shouldn't slip on the wet stairs like a hipopotamus" well that's kinda irritating, but he? Care? To me? Likes me? I don't know'  

"At least, you should try to give chocolate to him," Aoi said.

"Well, i'll think about that later."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Part two has finished! it's a bit long, isn't it? 

So.. will Hikari give a chocolate to Tsurugi?

If you want to find out please read the next chapter!

I'll be back to update!

Thank you guys!