One

Hi there! Please enjoy the Part One! Btw I should give some information about the OC . So here it is!

Name: Chihara Hikari

Description:

A student in Raimon Junior High School and a first year student along with Matsukaze Tenma, Nishizono Shinsuke, Sorano Aoi, Tsurugi Kyousuke (of course), Kariya Masaki, and Kageyama Hikaru from Raimon Soccer Club.

She is a manager of Raimon Soccer Club along with Sorano Aoi, and her senpai: Akane and Midori.

Her family runs a famous flower shop, everyone knows them and the shop.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As usual Hikari, Aoi, Midori, and Akane were working on manager's activity. "Ne Hikari, what are you planning for tomorrow?" Midori asked.

"Huh? tomorrow? what's tomorrow?" Hikari confused.

"Oh my! tomorrow is valentine's day! you don't remember, do you?" Aoi said.

"Well, i've never really into it, so yeah.." everyone shook their head "well at least you should try to give a chocolate to someone" Aoi said.

"But, to who?" She wondered.

"Tsurugi of course!" Midori said.

"WHAT? Why should i give chocolatte to someone like him?" Hikari said in frustated.

"Well you've been arguing each other all the time, so why not? You like him, don't you?" Midori said again and Akane nodded in agree "i-i'm not!" She said, blushed.

"Don't lie to your own feelings dear.." Midori said.

"Umm.. by the way! we should give the drinks to the boys now!" Hikari changed the topic and ran. 

"She run away," Akane said "I guess we should hurry to the boys too, let's go!" Aoi said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeay! The part one has finished! Is it too short? so how is it? bad or good?  Fyi this is my first time writing anime fanfiction :(

Anyway, hope you like it!!