Chapter 38: Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

"You woke me up to tell me that baby?" Jungkook says, thiugh unable hide his smile. Taehyung laughs loudly on top of Jungkook.

"I am just so happy." Taehyung exclaims and hugs Jungkook tightly, the ravenette smiling, both slowly falling asleep.

---------------------

"Got everything packed?" Jin asks Taehyung who nods. Yoongi decided to drive them to airport where they would fly off to Saipan.

"Have a safe flight and have fun." Jimin smiles and hugs Taehyung. Jungkook got all the bags inside the car and they were off to their destination.

Taehyung felt at ease as soon as tgey landed. He made sure to sleep the whole day on their two weeks trip.

Jungkook booked them a taxi to their hotel. Their hotel room was simple and elegent, with a perfect view of the ocean.

Taehyung happily explored the room, in awe with the beauty of the water outside

Taehyung happily explored the room, in awe with the beauty of the water outside. Their flight was a long one and they both decided to sleep before exploring the island.

-------------------

Taehyung was now clad in his shorts and a blue and white shirt. Before leaving, Taehyung forced Jungkook to have his hair sprayed red colour. Jungkook opposed the idea but had to do it because he couldn't resist Taehyung's puppy eyes.

"You look so hot." Taehyung said when he was done with the spray. He dried it with the dryer. Jungkook took his camera to make sure he woukd capture Taehyung.

Taehyung was bouncing when they reached the beach, quickly running off towards the water. Jungkook trailed behind him, smiling as he looked at how excited his lover was.

Jungkook took his pictures, mesmerized how beautiful Taehyung looked in blonde hair.

"Kookie!" Taehyung shouted

"Kookie!" Taehyung shouted. "Why are you standing there? Come on."

"Just a minute." Jungkook replied. He took off his shirt, knowing very well how Taehyung would react. When Taehyung saw Jungkook coming towards him with no shirt on, he gasped, mouth wide open.