❄️Why?❄️

"Kill him," Qibli announced.

Winter slowly backed away.

"Are you sure?" Asked one of the guards. 

Qibli nodded, glaring at Winter as if he had done something bad.

"Your wish is my command."

Winter turned and darted towards Moon. One of the giant guards grabbed him by the tail and a few of them held him out.

"Moon!" He screamed as loud as he could. The guards held his snout shut. "Mhoom!" 

Winter struggled his snout loose. "At least let me say goodbye!" He cried. "MOONWATCHER!"

"Shut up," said one of the guards. "This is our job."

Moon ran to him screaming, "NO!! LEAVE US ALONE!" She grabbed a pot and started banging the guards as hard as she could.

"Goodbye," he said, leaning closer. "Bye, Moon."

"No!" She argued. "No goodbyes!"

Winter got as close to her as he could. She was crying, and she kept trying to hug Winter, but the guards wouldn't let her.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too." She answered. Finally, they hugged. Winter could feel Moon's tears' on his neck, and he wished he could comfort her longer. Poor, poor, Moon.
She should never have had to feel this pain: she shouldn't be in any of this.

"If you kill him, I'll die, too."

Qibli was just glaring at Winter.

Winter took out his Skyfire, and chucked it as far as he could. Moon, I love you. Take my supplies under my bed and run.

It's the only way you'll live. Take it back to Turtle, Kinkajou and the Dragonets of Destiny. Stop the war.

I know you can.

Moon blinked and shook her head. She burst crying so hard she couldn't stand up, and fell to the floor clawing her head.

"No no no no no no no!! No! Don't kill him! No...!" 

"It's okay," Qibli said softly. Winter struggled against the guards. "I've got you,"

"YOU WANT TO KILL WINTER SO YOU CAN BE WITN ME! IF YOU KILL HIM, YOU WILL WAKE UP AND FIND MY DEAD BODY NEXT TO YOU. I WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER LOVE YOU!!!!"