🌙Tell Him🌙

Okay, before I begin I want to say thank you!

You have read my book so far and I appreciate you! I posted something, and literally two minutes afterwards someone starred it! Thank you so much for this! 

Now, I'll stop boring you and get on with this!

Moon smiled softly to herself. She hadn't been able to do that for a while. It was all thanks to Winter.

But she was keeping something from him. When Winter said where he wanted to go afterwards, Moon realized that she wanted to go with him.

But how was she supposed to ask him for that? He had saved Moon's life by nearly giving his! Now she was going to ask for him to build her a house?

"Is something wrong?" Winter asked, glancing at Moon. 

She shook her head. "No, everything is just perfect. Just too perfect. I don't want to go back to the mess back there. It was stupid of me to run from a problem like this."

Winter shook his head. "Darkstalker still wants to talk to you. He always will. He will keep on waiting for you— but he can't do that forever."

"What are you saying?" Moon asked.

Winter looked up at the sun. "I say we need to pack now," Winter said. "I think I know something about someone that's helpful."

Rrrgh. Why does she have to be with him! I wish she would just die!! Rghh! 

Moon rolled her eyes. It was just thoughts from the other dragon that lived there. She was quite annoying.

Moon's thoughts drifted off towards Qibli. Moon wondered where he was, and what he was doing.

Probably crying in bed, Moon thought. No thanks to you.

🔢Qibli🔢

There it was. Thorn's castle. He would go in alone, and come out with weapons and an army. The army would hunt down Moon, kill Winter, and Qibli would dart to Moon's side.

"Thorn," he said once he got inside. "One of my friends if missing! I need to find them. Stack." 

"Well, I would say 'hello, Qibli! How ya doin'?' But you seem urgent. I'll send you twenty guards and a sword dipped in venom. I know you have your tail, and I know you want to say no, but it's dangerous out here, especially with... Darkstalker."

Qibli nodded. 

An hour later he set off. He slept, he awoke, he flew, he slept, he awoke, he flew, he slept, he awoke, he flew. 

On that fourth day, he finally found  another house. Maybe Moon had stayed there.

So he and his group flew down to check it out. One banged on the door, so strongly that the whole house shook.

The door slowly creaked open.

"Hello?" Winter asked.

"Winter," Qibli said. "So great to see you."

Winter stopped as Qibli moved up in line. The door was a little small for Qibli, but he could still pull Winter out.

"Kill him," Qibli said.