Chapter 1

A/N:
The whole Part about Melkor being released is shortened because we all read that part.
***********************

Ages had passed and now most of all people of the three kindreds of the Elves lived in Valinor.
The only event shadowing their perfect lives and existence, was the Death of Míriel, Finwë's first wife.

But nearly everyone had gotten over their grief by now and now they were preparing for a great feast.
Well, everyone except the Valar.

For this year, Melkor was to be released from prison, unless of course the Valar noticed that he was still evil.
As they were preparing how to do this, Melkor sat in silence, wondering if the documents he had hidden were still there.
He hadn't stolen any documents, no, these were documents of Bias, documents that would enable him to have weapons, unimagined by Eru Illúvatar himself.

Melkor knew that, if the documents weren't there, he'd have to rebuild all of his former might and glory the old way, by plotting lies in the hearts of people and turning them against each other.
But that would take far too long, and Melkor wanted to become the King of Arda as quickly as possible.

He didn't have enough time nor patience to wait for all of the lies to do their effect.

If that were the case, and he'd have to seed lies, he could only hope the people would easily fall for them and would not back away from disgraceful deeds such as Kinslaying.
But that was highly unlikely.
Why in the Name of Eru would an Elf even think of kinslaying or even believe him, Melkor, in the first place.

Even if such a situation was unlikely, Melkor took it into consideration.
The more backup plans, the better.

The other Valar won't even know what hit them.

It didn't exactly matter what will happen, after all, Melkor wasn't stupid and he made more than enough Plan B's.
Nonetheless, he hoped for the certain documents to be there where he left them.

Much time passed until he was finally out of the prison.
Kneeling in front of the other Valar, he was reminded of how much he hated them and the Quendi and pretty much all of Valinor.

But he kept his hatred hidden from them and played along, as he just needed this to go by fast anyways.
His main concern were the documents, hidden in a chest that was buried somewhere close to the shores of Alqualondë.

Even more time passed, until they were done with him.
He was allowed to freely roam around within the boundaries of Valinor.

The next day, when he went to check on his documents, he found the chest to be empty.
Someone else had gotten there first.
Melkor was now desperate to figure out who that could be.

***********************

Finwë looked at the red file in his hands, wondering why it had been buried in a chest in Alqualondë.
The file seemed to be called 'Confidential Document' and it already looked quite old and worn out.
With that in mind, he put the file on his desk.
He would ask his fellow friends, Olwë and Ingwë, what they think of this.

Now, he was too tired anyway.
It had been a very long day for him, being a High King and all.

Nevertheless, he was also looking forward to the feast.
Since he was a high King, he had to make.a.lot of preparations for said feast with the other two, and in moments like this, he was glad that he wasn't Ingwë, High King of the Vanyar.

Most of the preparations were led by the Vanyar anyways.
They loved the feasts and celebrations the most out of all of the Elves in Valinor.
Well, at least they seemed to enjoy it.

Slowly but surely, Finwë's thoughts went back to the document on his desk.
He got curious of what was inside and decided to open it but then, in a matter of seconds, decided against it because the documents name was literally 'Confidential Document'.

That certainly meant that it was secret, which was exactly why Finwë was going to discuss this with Ingwë and Olwë.
Together they might come up with a good plan on what to do with the document.
Should they open it?
Or should they let it be and burn it instead?
They could also just show it to the Valar.

But not that fifteenth Vala, Melkor, or what was his name?
Whatever his name, Finwë didn't trust him nor did he like him.

That Vala just seemed . . . odd.
He seemed darker and fiercer than the others.

Hadn't he caused some trouble before?
Finwë had heard or the Two Lamps and what happened to them.
He had also heard of the Ainulindalë and what Melkor did there.
So, he knew for sure, Melkor was a troublemaker.

And everyone knew, Troublemakers could not be trusted.

Despite Melkor being one, he hadn't done anything bad yet, so perhaps he had truly become good over the course of time and was not planning to destroy everything again.

Anyhow, the things as they were now, were laid to rest until the next day and the World was yet at peace, but that did not stop Melkor from plotting his evil plans . . .

***********************
A/N:
867 Words and proud :P
But how did you like the chapter?