4 Months

{April 2nd, 2019}

You're starting to grow faster and faster each day. It's like one day you're so tiny then the next you're bigger! Please stop growing! I want you to be my baby forever.

One of your new things is to show off when guests are around. I know you're only 4 months old but boy you were sure showing my college friends how you can life your head during tummy time! They were super impressed.

{Big boy showing off your tummy skills!}-{April 5th, 2019}

-
{April 5th, 2019}

Dad's first playoff game is tonight and things couldn't be more exciting. Family has traveled to come see the next few home games here in Toronto. It feels so comforting to be surrounded by family. We sure do have a great one.

{Got to see dad close-up during their entrance!}

I hope you love sports just as much as your dad does. It doesn't have to be hockey (your dad would love if it was), but the way he invests himself and all his work into this game is something so amazing to watch. I know you'll have the same drive as he does and I can't wait to see how you develop into a young boy.

The Leafs ended up taking a tough loss against the Montreal Canadians with a 5-3 score. Your dad came forward with 2 assists for the night. Everyone knew that the team tried their best. They have to keep working hard and getting better before next game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
-
{April 15th, 2019}

You're officially 4 months old today! Oh how time flies. You can officially hold your head up pretty well and you're teething now! Almost everything in reach looks edible to you. So of course momma has to keep telling dad to clean up every little thing around the house before you eat it! Little stinker!

Everyone absolutely adores you. You're quite famous on the Leafs team and you've gotten some attention on mom and dad's Instagram recently! Tons of fans are obsessed with your cute pictures that have flooded our feed recently! I can't blame them! You're too darn cute.

Love,
Mom.