chapter 11

(johnny's pov )
i was waiting for annie and hayden it's been about like 2 minutes later the pizza got here i didn't want to be rude so i waited for them they came shortly after annie's reaction when she saw pizza was priceless she sat down quickly and grabbed a slice and took a bite i'm sure she liked it i grabbed a slice as did hayden and we ate we laughed and it was a pretty good dinner .

We were at the pizza spot for another 30 minutes but annie was getting tired so we went home annie looked like a zombie walking home she opened the door blew me a kiss .

i was just driving around because i wasn't tired yet i still had allot on my mind so i went to a starbucks around annie's house i ordered a pink drink with extra coconut milk ( it's amazing) .

i sat down on one of the booths  and someone had walked in it was kenz she ordered her drink and just sat in the booth without even asking i shrugged it off and continued to drink my pink drink until she finally spoke up she said hey johnny how you holding up i was confused so i asked what she was talking about .

kenzie showed me a picture it looked like annie and hayden kissing it looked like it happened tonight i was in shock and i asked kenzie if it was real she said yes i was hurt i was madly in love with annie and hayden has been my best friend since i was 5 i was gonna ask out annie ugh ..

i went on social media and it was everywhere i'm heated i cant believe them right now i thanked kenz and was about to walk to my car when kenz stopped me she said "john let's get back at them let's pretend you and me are a couple let's piss them off they hurt us .."

i questioned her " us " ? she said well i used to like hayden but annie did that to me so now i feel like we should team up let's get back at them !! in excitement she finally got me to agree to it then out of the blue i heard a fan of mines call out my names then soon after kenzie's lips were on my mouth lips it did feel good but not right i kissed back and the fans were all shocked we took a pic and then i left bitter sweet annie leblanc karmas a pain ;)

i got home my phone was blowing up from texts calls from everyone my mom, lauren , carson , jayden , hayden and annie oh well she wanted it to be this way i didn't annie did i can't be getting the blame or hate she hurt me first .

(annie's pov )
i had just came home from hanging with johnny and hayden i hope that picture doesn't bug johnny i hope he comes to me before he jumps to conclusions knowing johnny he would i was gonna text him but my mom called me down to help her hang something on the wall snd i forgot what i was gonna tell johnny and jumped in the shower .

the shower turned into a bath i layed back and relaxed i listened to a bit of shawn mendez he's my favorite i was low key mediating lol i'm dumb but ya i felt cool it's been like an hour in the shower and my feet look like an old lady's i giggled and jumped out of the shower not literally tho .

i changed into my pjs i did my night routine i brushed my teeth and set my alarm for tomorrow but i seen a bunch of notifications i freaked out what if something happened to johnny i quickly went to what jayden sent me i almost fell to the ground .

it was john and kenz full on kissing at starbucks why would he do this all i did was love him all i ever did for him was show him how much he meant to me but obviously he didn't feel the same way i texted johnny i was so confused maybe a miss understanding an edit?

i texted him and all i got back was " karma anns karma " this was no accident johnny probably thought i kissed hayden earlier i was pissed how could he i lost my brother like a month ago and all of a sudden he doesn't care for me anymore i can't believe it .

was i living a lie was being in love with johnny a big lie because it felt right i wanted to get married to the kid we've been in love for a long time then all of a sudden a big tears us apart you know what johnny v orlando you were a waist of my time and now you are irrelevant to me .

i won't ever let a guy ruin how i feel he's a snake and so is kenz i don't need them i have real friends who would never do this to me even if it was  for a million dollars they are the type of person i want in my life right now those are the people i need in my life right now and i'm sure if caleb was still with us today johnny would be dead by now ..

if johnny wants to hurt me i'm gonna come back stronger then ever no one will ever expect it i can't even believe it myself but trust me johnny o you will not hurt me like this and think your getting away little do you know annie leblanc breaks hearts to hun i will tear it up and stomp on it and your not the only one kenz will feel that way too.

tomorrow is the day i'm gonna do it it's the day i'm going to ruin johnny orlando no more nice annie i tried to be nice but play with fire and you will get burned baby .

i'll try to update tomorrow <3