Chapter 4

• Dedicated to My softball team

This summer  the girls had there first practice was on a Tuesday like last summer was on a Tuesday too. The girls practice for there first game.  At there first game of the season Demetra hit a double for her first hit of the season.  She ran to second base. The whole team was cheering.   Demetra has improved a lot since last summer she has been hitting balls, she has a really good throwing arm. This summer when the girls were versing Aqua pool. Demetra got hit in the lip she was in so much pain when she got hit in the lip. Demetra couldn't feel her lip for a week. She kept everyone posted on Instagram.  Demetra's lip is feeling better but the scar part hasn't gone away yet.   The girls won their first game of the season.  They had snacks right after the game ended. They went home and got some rest from the game. When the tournament some around. The girls won 3/4 of the games at the tournament. Demetra won MVP for when the girls were playing against Richmond Hill.   Aqua pool needed some players to play for them for their two last games one against Citymark another one against Richmond Hill. Demetra played for Aqua pool for their two last games. she hitted a double when she was playing for Aqua pool.   When her original teammates return to play against Citymark some of the Aqua pool players were playing for our team.   The girls tried their best to win against Citymark but they didn't win.   The girls have practice every Tuesday when it rains the coach has to cancel the practice.