Chapter 3

• Dedicated to My Softball Team

When the practice ended the girls went home and got some rest. When the Thursday came along the girls were ready to play there first game of the season Demetra tried her best at hitting the bat she couldn't do it. The other girls did really good at hitting. The girls lost the game they tried their best at the first game.  It was hard in all but Demetra will always try her best in any game she plays. Demetra never played softball before this was her first time playing softball with other girls around her watching her hit a bat.   When the next Tuesday came the girls came to practice they were all ready to practice what they did wrong in the game.  This summer Demetra is doing her best in hitting and catching because with her strong right arm she can throw really good with it.  Demetra gets injured sometimes in her games this summer she got hit in the lip really good the ball came right at her lip.  Demetra is hitting doubles like crazy.   She can throw really good now before she couldn't throw really good. She didn't hit really good last summer either but when this summer came along she can hit a ball really good she can run really fast. One day this summer Demetra hitted a double at Richmond Hill. Her softball team sang extra extra. Demetra got some of her old teammates from last summer like Alessia Alexandra Nicole Elena Charlottle Olivia Daniella. They also changed since the last time  that Demetra saw them. They also got a new teammate her name is Talia she is really good pitcher, Talia can throw really good.  Talia is really good player at softball. She is a really nice girl and a sweet person.   Alessia is really sweet person she is really nice person inside and outside of softball she is a caring person too. She is my awesome.  Alessia is one of the nicest, caring, sweetest person I have ever known.  Alessia has really good throws, She is really good at hitting the ball too. Nicole is a really good pitcher as well,  Nicole is really nice person too, She is really good at hitting too, Nicole can throw sometimes she can't catch the ball sometimes.  Alexandra is really nice person as well. She is really good at pitching,  She is really good at hitting the ball. Elena is one of the coolest person i had ever known she is really pretty, She is really good at hitting the ball.  She got hurt in her ankle area. She can really catch the ball. Charlottle is one of the coolest person i have ever known as well,  she is really good at throwing the ball, She is also the awesome as well. Olivia is one of the nicest person as well she is really sweet she can run fast, She is really good at hitting the ball too.  She is really good at catching the ball too. Daniella is one of the sweetest person i have ever knew, we go to the same school we see each other in the hallways, we always see each other around the school.  Daniella is really good at throwing the ball, She is also really good at the hitting the ball as well.